Yamaguchi~ Best Friends BF 2/3

Okay next part! Btw I appologize, these will be somewhat longer paragraphs!

Ahh, Fridays~ I walked into the classroom after taking my pee break come to find Yamaguchi standing by himself by the seats, "Hey, where are the love birds?" I asked sitting in my seat, "A-ahh, they went to get food. Hiyori told me to tell you she was going to get you food as well." I nodded looking down. She used to come with me to pee and then we'd get food together. Though it's only been two days hanging out with Yori and Tsukishima.. I can already tell the differences. 

Both Yamaguchi and I got quiet until the two of them came back, "Woah. What's with you two? You seem sad.." Yori mumbled handing me food, "Nothing." Yamaguchi and I told her. Tsukishima eyed Yamaguchi as I eyes Tsukishima eyeing Yamaguchi who was looking sad. "Yamaguchi." He looked at Tsukishima, "Y-Yes Tsukki?" He asked with a smile. He, just like me, was hiding his feelings for his best friends happiness. "U-Uh.. so are you two going to have practice today?" I asked them, "Yeah, wanna come with me!" Yori smiled. Fridays we hang out though.. "S-Sure!" I smiled. "Okay!" I bit into my food and looked out the window. Be supportive Y/n. Be supportive...

"Oh, I have to talk to the teacher, go on ahead of me." I told the three of them as they walked off. I talked to the teacher quickly and headed back... kinda getting lost on the way... I took a wrong turn and ended up finding a shortcut.. One that lead me right to a conversation at perfect timing. Yamaguchi was with the other first years, Tsukishima excluded. I could see him with Yori further away from the three of them. "Wow, Hiyori and Tsukishima look so happy together! They got closer really fast!" Hinata yelled in shock, "Y-Yeah.." Yamaguchi mumbled. "Who knew he could be so comfortable with someone other than Yamaguchi..." Kageyama mumbled.

"And so fast too!" Hinata yelled looking at them. Yamaguchi just nodded making an agreeing noise. I balled my hands into fists. I could hear his pain. "Yamaguchi, w-what's wrong? Aren't you happy for Tsukishima?" I slid down the wall and buried my face into my hands. "Y-yeah.. Of course.." He whispered. I'm not.. I'm not happy for her... I miss my best friend.. It's only been three days and already I know that I'm second after him. After years of being first.. I'm just dropped to second in a matter of hours.. And it hurts.. I'm sure Yamaguchi knows what I'm talking about. 

It took my a good week to become friends with Hiyori.. It took Tsukishima a 2 second glance to make her fall for him, and a mere 5 minutes to make him go from a stupid crush to a boyfriend. I ended up covering it up and going to watch the boys practice with Hiyori. "Hey, so Tsukishima and I are going to the mall tomorrow. You two wanna come with?" Yori asked Yamaguchi and I. I looked up at Yamaguchi who nodded, so did I. "Awesome! See you tomorrow then!" Hiyori waved as she walked away with Tsukishima. I looked at Yamaguchi, "Don't you go that way too?" I asked him. He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck, "W-well.. I don't really wanna bother them." He smiled a fake smile. 

"Wanna get food or something then?" He blushed and told me he had no money, "Come to my house, I can make something! I don't really have money either now that you mention it" I sighed, "Y-Your house..?!" He basically yelled. I nodded, "No ones home, usually I go with Yori but she's kinda busy.. Or are you doing something..?" I asked him sadly. I didn't wanna be alone. Yamaguchi shook his head, "I'm not doing anything." I smiled, "Okay! Come on!" I yelled grabbing his hand.

I made some good ass food for Yamaguchi and I to eat. We ate silently for a while until I spoke up, "How long have you been friends with Tsukishima?" He smiled, A while.. How about you and Hiyori?" I smiled too, "Since we were 9.." He nodded and ate. "D.. Do you feel the same way as I do?" I asked him not looking him in the eyes, "W-what do you-" "Like.. With Hiyori and Tsukishima. Do you also feel.. Unwanted? Unneeded? Pushed off to the side now that they have someone new. Covering up your sadness with a fake smile because you just want to support your best friend, even if that makes you upset inside? Even if you know that you are just there or backup?" Yamaguchi's eyes told me all that I needed to know. He did feel the same way.