Nishinoya~ Presentations- A Blessing or A Curse?

Okay.
Sure I may be a second year and have done presentations before! But that doesn't mean that I liked them and was comfortable doing them!!

One other thing-

Nishinoya Yuu is in my class.

He has been my crush ever since my cousin Yoko (Kiyoko) told me to go to their game. I saw how childish and fun Nishinoya was and instantly fell for the boy.

Yoko doesn't understand, but she's lucky and gets his attention without even wanting it! While I'm over here doing handstands and jumping through a ring of fire just to have him GLANCE at me. (I'm exaggerating)

But still. The boy is oblivious. He only pays attention to Yoko and it annoys me.

I stopped going to their practices because I was really annoyed with all the time I was wasting on him and started to dislike him.

Wow I'm getting distracted- back at the task at hand!

My teacher is doing this thing where the class splits into two and in the two groups you are put into a group of 2-3 with your subject and have to present in that side of the group. Well of corse Noya was there too so I'd have to present in front of him.

'I'm Y/N.' I introduced myself quietly. My eyes landed on Noya's widened eyes. What... Why????

After the presentation I was cursing myself for not talking loud enough, not looking a audience, but more specifically: looking at Noya countless times and making me stutter.

"Y/n?" I looked up to see Nishinoya standing there nervously. "Y-yes?" SHIT.

"Oh! You are Kiyokos cousin right?" I nodded "ahh I didn't recognize you! I remembered your name but you look so different inside and outside of class!' He laughed nervously as I just smiled at how cute he was.

Now I remember why I liked him.

"You stopped coming to our practices!" I nodded, I can't tell him why! "I've been busy I guess..." I looked to the side, "you should come more! It would be nice to see you!" I nodded with a bright red blush on my face.

"By the way, your presentation was really good! Loosen up a bit though!" He smiled them did two thumbs up and waved as I waved back.

"Wow. How did I ever stop liking him?" I asked myself. I don't even know.

This is really short omg I'm so sorry :( but writing this are so hard when you have zero motivation.
I'm gonna start to try to put my pre made fan fics of other amines probably, we'll see..?
So far my story's are barely getting 2 readers SOOOO..???? Idk XD