Yamaguchi~ Studying Abroad part 3/4

"Do you like it? Do you? Huh? HUH?" Hinata asked as I took a bite. Please like it, please like it, please like- Oh. I swallowed it and shook my head, "Why'd you swallow it?" Noya asked confused, "I wasn't gonna spit it out." They shrugged, "Can I have it!" Hinata asked Daichi, as if he was a kid wanting candy. Daichi shrugged and nodded. Hinata took the meat bun from me "Wait, if you eat it-" he then bit right out of it as Tanaka finished his sentence, "-then you ate something Y/n's mouth was on.." He replied in shock. "Oh." Hinata replied, mouth full of my contaminated met bun. I kinda just stood there like a complete idiot as Hinata looked at me, then the meat bun, then Tanaka.

Tanaka burst out laughing, "I-Isn't that an.. Indirect Kiss!!" Noya yelled. OH FuCk mE geNtly wITh a chainSaw. "I- I just kissed Y/n Indirectly!?!?" He yelled in shock staring at the meat bun. I looked blankly at him. This isn't a fan fic (yes it is), it's real life (no.. not really). I'm supposed to be dating Yamaguchi. Yet here I am, having a friend of his, and my most loved character of the anime, indirectly kissing him. "That's not an indirect kiss idiot. Indirect kisses is when you kiss something someone else kissed. He just ate the same thing Y/n ate." Tsukishima glared. I felt fear enter my body as I then saw Yamaguchi, he looked so physically upset and guilt then stabbed me in the heart.

What am I supposed to say to my boyfriend after he watched all his friends claim that I was indirectly kissed by another one of his friends?! Tsukishima must have said all that for Yamaguchi's sake, I know I would be pissed off if the roles were switched. But serious talk.. What am I supposed to do now??

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima walked in with the some of the other guys to talk to someone inside. "Y/n, are you okay?" Suga asked looking at me, "Yeah, you got quiet real fast!" Noya added, "Y-Yeah.. I just don't really know what to say to Yamaguchi..." I quietly answered, "What do you mean?" Kageyama asked, "He's been acting a little off since I was introduced to you guys, I don't know if it's for the reason of me being surrounded by guys- because I know I would be a little off if he was with my friends- or what, but after the 'indirect kiss' with Hinata.. I think it got worse.. I've never actually kissed Yamaguchi.. I still remember the first time we hugged and it was super awkward. We're both really shy when it comes to that stuff and I don't know if he wants to kiss me, but I know I do- That's not the point. What I'm saying is I feel guilty.." I sighed.

"You should. Though Yamaguchi won't show it, he is jealous. It shouldn't be too hard to tell." T-Tsukishima! Oh fuc! I stepped back as he walked towards me. "It also doesn't help how you aren't doing anything about it. You're letting Hinata drag you around as if the two of you were dating. Yamaguchi told me about how you knew things about him and us before he even talked about us. I told him that it was creepy and to stop talking to you, but he insisted on being your friend because you seemed nice. Now you're here acting like this." Way to put a girl into her place. After that I was super uncomfortable, and luckily the guys walked out before I could say anything- because, quite frankly, I didn't know what to say.

"Y/n, make sure to never lose Yamaguchi! He's a cutie, so kind and sweet! I really like him.." My mom blabbered. I nodded, she is kinda actually treating me like a daughter! Thank you Yamaguchi!!

"Okay guys, it's getting pretty late, we should get going! We still have school tomorrow!" Daichi clapped. "Y/n, Yamaguchi, will you be joining us again tomorrow?" He added, I stayed quiet and kinda looked over at Yamaguchi who smiled, "Y-Yeah! If that's okay.." He mumbled, "Of course!" Suga smiled, "YAY!! I'll see you tomorrow Y/n!" Hinata yelled running to me and pulling me into a hug. I felt myself heat up as I kinda hugged him back and looked down, I really hope no one sees my face right now, because it's super red. "Are you okay Y/n?" He asked looking at me, still holding me. I nodded, "Oi, idiot, get off her!" Kageyama yelled, pulling Hinata off me. I gave him a sorta thankful look and turned around to see Yamaguchi's head flick the other way, towards his house and Tsukishima glare at me. He's so fucking scary.