Nishinoya x reader part 2/3

This is gonna be long too... and also dramatic

"So Maki. What do you do at your school?" "umm.. Well I'm an idol with Rin." "Cool! So you sing?" Nishinoya asked. She nodded, "Y/n, do you sing?" Hinata asked. "Yeah, but not in front of anyone." I crossed my arms, "She has a nice voice" "But I won't show it." "Awe, why not Y/n?" Tsukishima grinned, "Be quiet, your annoying." He only snickered, "Is she coming with us?" Coach Takeda asked, "tch, no. She doesn't know the first thing about volleyball" Maki rolled her eyes at me, "Man, she's like Kiyoko, she's feisty" Tanaka started. "Good thing too, none of you are good enough for her." I crossed my arms. "Hey! That's mean!" Tanaka yelled, "We're nice" Asahi added, "So. You are all nice, yeah, but that's still not good enough." Maki sighed, "I'm going back home now, have fun" Maki smiled and waved, "Bye" I smiled back as she walked away.

I sighed and turned back to the guys. They were all looking at me. "What?" "You two don't look related. But you do." "It's a long story." I shrugged. "Tell us!" I looked at them all and; explained. "My dad cheated on my mother, who died once I was born. So my dad went to the other woman, who had Maki and Kyoko already and he remarried. So they're half or step sisters." They all nodded a little shocked. "Yeah.." "Alright you all, let's go!" Coach Takeda yelled.

~At the place~

After the hour practice they had we took a small break. We were back at the place we were staying and we were just sitting there. "Y/n you wanna come with us?" Yamaguchi asked, "Were going to walk around, explore." Tsukishima added, "Sure." I stood up and put on a jacket. I didn't have one of their jackets yet so I wore my black and grey one.

As we walked around the small town area I looked at all the small shops and such. We got quite a few stares but I didn't mind. It's not like we were going to be here for long. These two guys stared at us a lot though, one stared at me for a while, "Y/n." Nishinoya ran up to me, "Do you know him?" He asked kinda pointing to one of the guys. "Not that I know of no. But he's been watching us for a while." I looked over at him and we made eye contact. The other one started walking this way as Nishinoya was called by Asahi and walked away.

"Hi." He starred, "Hi..?" I asked. "So, are you from around here? Visiting with friends?" "Oh uhh.. well.." "She's with us. Were playing a game." Nishinoya ran over to me as Tanaka walked over towards us too. They sorta glared and nodded. I just stood there awkwardly, "Well.. You enjoy staying here, see ya." He nodded at me and the other one waved and walked away. They seemed.. Weird. I grabbed my arm watching them look back every so often and walk away. "What did they want?" Tanaka scoffed, I shrugged.

After practice was almost over I told Takeda that I was going to take a shower before all the other guys got back to. He allowed me and I thought why not help cook after I showered~ So I did! Or tried :D

While cooking I sat on the countertop and was kicking my small feet and singing along to my music from my phone as my wet hair bothered the hell out of me.

"Y/n!" Someone screamed my name, so in turn I screamed in fear.

"Woah!" Tanaka, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Nishinoya started laughing, "Are you okay?" Nishinoya asked in between laughs. "I hate you guys. That scared the hell out of me!" I yelled in anger. "Y/n, the food!" Coach Takeda yelled running and taking the spoon thing and cooking again. "It's not my fault that their mean, why don't you take a shower and leave me alone." I pouted. "You gotta admit that that was funny though." Tsukishima laughed more. "Not for me." I crossed my arms again, "Go take a shower guys." Coach Takeda smiled, "Yeah, go" I smirked.

The food was all set and we were already all eating. It was honestly quite quiet. And it was nice too. I wasn't that hungry, only took some food. I'm not sure if it was because I was uncomfortable eating in front of a whole bunch of guys or something else.