Hinata~ [1/3]

The underline will mean they are talking in English.

A little fyi, this is going to be a longer fan fiction!

3rd person POV

"Oi, Takeda!" The man ran over to his friend shaking his hand. 

Soon a girl walked in and followed close behind looking around the large gym. "Haku! You're here!" Takeda smiled at the man, "This must be your daughter!" He smiled at the girl, "No this isn't my daughter, as much as I'd love it to be!" He chucked, "Hello, I'm Tojo Nozomi, nice to meet you!" She bowed, "Nice to meet you too Tojo. Where is your daughter?" He asked, "Probably talking to the other girl." Nozomi replied as Haku nodded. "My boys are running but they should be coming pretty soon." He smiled, "There's just three girls, my daughter, Nozomi, and another girl who doesn't know Japanese." Haku smiled, "Oh okay, you know English though don't you?" Takeda asked as they all nodded.

"Were all back Coach!" A guy with the number 1 on his shirt replied, "You must be Daichi!" Haku smiled as more boys walked in.

Your POV

"Don't worry it will be okay, I can translate what needs to be translated!" I smiled, "I'm not worried about me Y/n, I'm worried about you, you know the reason why we're here!" Maka stared, "Don't worry Maka, no matter what we'll always be friends, now we really should get going before my dad beats me up." I rolled my eyes as we began to walk into the gym. Maka followed close behind me trying not to step on me.

"This is my daughter Y/n and this is Maka. She doesn't know Japanese so Y/n's gonna translate for her." My dad smiled, "She's smaller than you Hinata." A tall guy replied, I glared at him, "I'm 5'2 but I can still play just as well as you -probably. If not, better." He seemed shocked, "Y/n!" My father scolded, "Despite Y/n's height she's a bit too competitive" father smiled, "You're saying it as if it were a bad thing." I mumbled.

"Are we gonna actually play against them?!" Nozo asked happily, dad looked at Takeda and he smiled, "Wanna do a 3v3? Just to start it up?" Dad asked as Takeda shrugged and nodded, "We're gonna do a 3v3 and beat their asses. I'll show them who to call small." I told them, "Y/n!" My father scolded once again, "They don't know what I'm saying!" I grinned, "So what!" "Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" I ran to the court. Nishinoya, Hinata and Kageyama on the other side and Nozo, Maka and I on this side. I smiled at them as Nozo hit me, "You want to make friends, not enemies." She scolded, "Okay, dad." I grubled.

The game had just started and it was 5-7. We were only going to go to 25 and we were all lacking the motive to win. "Y/n, come on! We gotta show them who is worth it! Come on all you girls! You may be girls but you fight!" My father yelled. I sighed, "Shall we get this show on the road?" I asked in bored tone, Nozo needed, "I don't know what you said." Maka sighed "I said, let's kick some ass." I cracked me knuckles and smirked.

Nozo set the ball to Maka who couldn't find an open spot, "Maka!" I yelled on the other side of the net, Instead of hitting it she set it all the way to me and I jumped, slamming the ball onto the court and scored a point. The gym went silent as Maka smiled, "I did it!" She jumped up and down, "Yeah!" We all smiled hugging each other, "That was.. Amazing!" Hinata yelled, "The force of her hits are very hard, she's broken a few people's hands before!" Nozo smiled. "That's only because they were weak. We were playing girls who have never played before. Not my fault they sucked" I shrugged.

This continued, every time Nozo or Maka couldn't hit the ball, they'd give it to me and I'd score the point.  But what distracted me was Hinata, he was just so concentrated and full of energy, I could tell my dad saw it too. I could tell he really liked Hinata right away. And so did I~