Hinata~ Instagram

It started with a follow on Instagram, then a DM asking about Tooru and Aoba Josai, now... We meet.

I look back on the DM chat:

HinataVB- Hi there~ I noticed your following Oikawa San and my friend Kageyama asked how you know him?
U/n- Tooru..?
HinataVB- First name basis? Are you two dating ?
U/n- WHAT? NO NO NO
NEVER
NO
Tooru is my brother dude XD (bringing that back. Fight me.)
Hinatavb- you're sibilings?!? WHAAA?
U/n- sadly, yes. Why?
Hinatavb: oh it's just Kageyama wanted to know. He said Oikawa doesn't follow a lot of people despite them following him so he wondered who you were. Your like the only girl he's following who seems to have nothing to do with volleyball.
U/n- I like volleyball. My brother does play 😂💙
Ops ignore the heart
I see you play too! Kurasuno? We played you before! Aren't we playing against you this Thursday?
HinataVB- Yuppidoo~
U/n- 'Yuppidoo' that's cute. Well can't wait to meet you in person!
Again..
Rip my brothers looking over my shoulder
So so sorry XP

Hinata's POV
After Y/n had said Oikawa looked over her shoulder I got a notification
Oikawaaaboiii Started Following you!
"Hey! Oikawa followed me!" I yelled to Kageyama who seemed mad, "me too." He replied sourly.

Your POV
"Tooru , don't unfollow HinataVB or Balleyama okay?! Thanks my bro!" I yelled at Tooru who was practicing with Iwazumi. He gave me a weird look but shrugged.

I looked down at his phone that was grasped in my hand 'Oikawaaaboiii with three i's and a's. So very original. 128k followers and following.. 28... Nice." I mumbled. (For real though. Does this seem realistic or nah? I mean. It is Oikawa, the followers do seem realistic.  Look at him?!?!:&:9)

~time skip~

I entered the gym, "why are you wearing a skirt?" Iwa asked, "I forgot my sweats HeH. But it's not like I do anything but watch so we good!" I thumbs up, "your just like your brother" "IS/AM NOT!" Both Tooru and I yelled them glared at each other.

"Y/n help me!!" Tooru complained "You sound like an actual child, will ya shut it?" I asked bumping the ball, "They're here!" Some random dude in our uniform yelled. "Tch- well, see ya in a bit." Tooru mumbled and walked away bouncing the ball, "Volleyball Idiot! Not Basketball." I yelled.

I wonder if he ever unfollowed Hinata and that other kid? I looked down at my phone before turning around to look at the crowd of boys walk in in black, "Opposite color of us I see." I giggled to myself as I walked over to them to introduce myself.

"WHAA! They never mentioned having a girl manager too! Are you new?" This -shorter than the rest- kid smiled at me in shock, "Umm.. Hi! Im Oikawa Y/n! I guess Im the manager, and I am a female so!" Jazz hands~ "I like her." A baldie replied, "You guys seem like a good group of guys and all, but this is Oikawas precious little sister and I'm pretty sure none of you are gonna be good enough for him-" "Tooru may be my brother but he doesn't control me Iwa. I can deal with that idiot by myself and Im sure I'll be okay." I smiled a reassuring smile, "And thats what I'm scared of." He sighed.

"Hi Y/n!" I looked over to see a orange haired boy, "Hinata!" I smiled at him, "Its really nice to meet you!" "Its nice to meet you too!" I don't know what to say,..

"Hey Lil sis, whatcha up to?" Tooru asked, "Tooru what in the heck do you want?" I asked slapping his hand off my shoulder, "Hey! I'm your brother! Ahh shrimp chan! Good to see ya again! What you know my sister?" He asked in shock, "Why'd you call him a shrimp?" 

"Its not time for a sibling argument! Go back to practicing! Theres a match okay? Go!" Iwa yelled at the both of us. I waved to Hinata as my brother picked me up and walked away with me.

"Good game, good game!" Everyone yelled after the game. We ended up winning, of corse, we are undefeated! 

"Hey Y/n!" Hint ran over to me waving, "Hi HInata!" I smiled as he ran to me. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later!" He yelled, "Oi- are you asking my sister out on a date?" Tooru glared, "Tooru!" I yelled in anger, "I- Uhh- Well! I m-mean!" "Ignore him. I'd love to hang out!" I smiled at him. "Drea, I'll DM you!" He then waved as Kageyama walked away with him. 

"Do you like him? I think he likes you." Iwa told me petting my head, "I.. I think. I do." I mumbled holding my heart (Not literally my dudes)

"Well.. I guess you'll find out how he feels after the date" Iwa smirked, "Shut up." I turned on me heels and walked away.

Wow... Well I mean... You guys date SO... I don't think there'll be a part two so I'm sorry.. I may change that Idk..?