Yamaguchi~ Studying Abroad part 2/4

OkaY! Next part~

"Y/n- What's wrong!" Yama yelled running over to me, "A-Ah, nothing!" I smiled at him as I stood up. "What's wrong? You've been acting weird lately, are you okay?" I nodded and hugged him, "I'm kinda just too happy right now." I can't really tell him why- "Why?" Fuck, "Because I'm here, with you. And happy, so so happy." I answered, not a lie, but not the complete truth. 

I felt his heart racing and I smiled. "I'm happy to be here with you too." He sighed, "Yamaguchi! Is this little Y/n!" an unfamiliar voice asked in Japanese (All of this will be in Japanese unless stated otherwise- English will be underlined!) "O-oh, Hi!" I smiled peeking behind Yama, Her eyes widened, "Hello! It's very nice to meet you- I am Tadashi's mother!"She smiled at me, boy was she happy- and so was I! Suck on that Yamaguchi Stans, I met his mother- Heck, I'm his girlfriend!!

"Mom, she understands Japanese and speaks it pretty well too, no need to say it in English." Yama mumbled nervously, "I don't mind! But yes, if it's easier you can speak to me in Japanese, I'm not very good though.." I laughed nervously. "Don't worry about it! Also, Tadashi, are you going to school to surprise your friends! Do they know about Y/n? I told no one your back!!" his mom smiled at me.

Yama blushed, "Did he?" She turned to me. "No, I don't think Yama told anyone about me or about coming here." I shrugged, "AW! 'Yama'~! What a cute nickname! Though I thought in America it's first name?" She asked, "He wasn't comfortable with it, I don't mind it though, I told him I'd call him whatever he was most comfortable with." Yama blushed, "Y/n is a good one! Is your first name Y/n?" I nodded, "Y/n L/n is my full name but, like you said, in America we only say first names unless we're in trouble." I kinda giggled.

"Well it's good to see him get a nickname! His best friend, who he calls Tsukki, doesn't even have one for him!" She pouted, "Tsukki isn't like that mom! I told you." Yama complained. I smiled at them, "I know, I know. But are you going today?" He nodded, "I wanted to surprise them!" He replied with joy, "Are you taking Y/n?" He nodded, "Unless you don't want to-" "-I'd love to!" I accidentally yelled and interrupted. Boy oh was this about to turn to the BEST day ever.

Even though I already have a boyfriend I want to make a good impression on other cute guys and on major/ minor crushes because they are all apart of my favorite FreAking anime. (I love Hinata, Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, Nishinoya, and Kageyama -RElatIvely in that order) My ass was in a white shirt that tied up in the front to show some tummy and a black skirt.

"Y/n, you are too cute!" Yama's mother squealed, "Doesn't she just look so cute!" She yelled hitting Yama. "Y-yeah, I know mom." Yama sighed and turned red. I smiled at him. "Don't you think that you should wear your uniform? What if they don't let you in?" His mom asked him looking t his clothes, "My uniform?? I don't even go to the school anymore." He complained, "I agree with your mom, you should wear your uniform." I looked at his mom and she smiled at me, "Why?" He asked annoyed, a side of him I don't think I'd ever seen, "Because you'd look really cute in it, now wear it pleAse!!" I begged him, he sighed and walked back to his room to change.

When he came back... Oh boy did he look so fucking hot in his fucking uniform. "Okay let's go now." I walked fast to the door trying not to look at him, I swear nose bleeds only happened in animes and I felt like if I looked at him for another second I would lose half of my blood supply.

Ok Y/n, you can do this. It would be an honor. A dream come true, meeting people who you love and who don't even know you. You don't think you need to want to throw up, what are you talking about? Haha, "I don't think I can do this." I mumbled grabbing my stomach. "Y-Y/n?! What's wrong!!" Yama yelled, "I don't know, I feel super nervous." I stopped. "Why??" Because I'm going to meet a bunch of super hot boys who I constantly fangirl over and have posters and figures of in my room and read and write fanfics about constantly- "I don't know..." I lied. "We're almost there.." He mumbled, "I'll get over it, come on." I told him, be strong! For yourself- for them! I grabbed Yamas hand and we set off.