Stylist Noona Pt 39 (Give Them Back)(fluff)

Start from the beginning

"No, they'll think WE did something last night. And do you want to risk getting your ass seen by the rest of the staff?"

"What? They are here already?!?!"

He nods humming an affirmation.

You're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Do you go and get your panties hoping yoongi is still asleep, and Hoseok doesn't notice, OR do you try to run upstairs to your suitcase without being caught. 

You're willing to risk it at this point. 

You break contact with him, rushing to the bathroom door, flinging it open. Hoseok is startled jumping a few feet off the ground, you pause for a second, your nostrils probably flaring and your eyes wide like a wild animal making a mad dash for survival. The bang of the door against the counter wakes Yoongi to only catch a glimpse of you before run full pelt out the door. You fist the shirt of the fabric tugging it harshly down at your sides. 

Over the banister of the steps you can see some staff coming around the corner. You race up the last flight to Jungkook and Tae's room and burst through the door, shutting it quickly, slamming it with both hands.

A low whistle  comes from behind you, 

Fuck

You had been in such a hurry to get in and shut the door you didn't think to look around the room first. The shirt had come up enough in the process of shutting the door your ass had been exposed for long enough. Again you tug it down feeling heat rise in your cheeks.

"I knew about your relationship with the boys, but I didn't know how lucky they were." the man says to you standing on the other side of the bed. 

"I don't know who you think you are, talking to me like that." You say coldly walking to your suitcase, getting down on your knees so the fabric can cover your entire body.  Grabbing what you came for you pay no attention to him.

"Yes I'm sorry, that was out of line, you are my colleague, that was inappropriate, I apologize" He says bowing profusely, before going back to whatever he was fixing. 

"Its alright, but don't ever talk to me that way again, or I'll have to tell, and I don't think the boys would think too kindly of you." You aren't totally sure you could get him fired, but he probably doesn't know that either. He's an intern or something so jus the threat was enough to scare him straight. 

 Its out of character for you to be so cold and hold power over someone, but after Jimin testing your patience, you weren't really in the mood for being objectified. 

After changing in the bathroom you head down to breakfast. Jin had whipped up some scrambled eggs and toast. He serves you a plate full and gives you a small smile reminding you of everything that happened only yesterday. A pit drops in your stomach, but you fight it.

You peck his cheek. He half hums, half gasps, your sudden non-avoidance surprises him.  His brow furrows and his eyes search your face with a softness, before returning the gesture with a kiss to your forehead.

You eat and make small conversation with Jungkook, Jin, Taehyung and Namjoon, about the days plans. 

The boys are scheduled to go snorkeling in the late morning, and then go find a place to eat lunch split up into groups of 2, 2,and 3. 

"We wanted to bring you along today, but PD Choi said no," Jin says with a pout, "but we won't be gone very long, so hopefully wont get too bored." 

"Thats okay, it will give me some time to work on my tan." You joke gathering all of the dishes and carrying them to the sink. 

Hoseok enters the room as you turn on the water to wash the plates. Coming around you he places kisses on your neck and shoulders. 

"Mm Hoseok, whats that for?"

Hoseok leans against the counter lowering his voice so its only audible to you.

"Oh nothing, I only just happened to be making the bed and I noticed something blue and lacey under Jimin's pillow. And you and I both know Jimin doesn't wear womens underwear, even at his gayest times." He reaches down into his pocket, and at this point you've stopped caring about the dishes. Looped on a single finger is your thong, and Hoseok holds it proudly infront of your face. He swings them back and forth daringly, with the most mischievious smile. "I believe these are yours my angel."

You grab desperately at his hand but he moves to quickly and your hand closes around air. 

"Hoseok give them back!" You grit your teeth at him. 

"How did Jimin end up with them?" 

"It doesnt matter, give them back-"

"Not until you tell me how he got them." His eyes are serious, and dark, but lit with seduction.

You look to the boys at the table, it doesn't seem like they've heard you yet. 

Yanking Hoseok by his collar you drag him outside onto the steps leading to the pool. 

"After you guys fell asleep, Jimin woke me up and nothing major happened." Your arms cross covering yourself, the early morning air hasnt warmed up yet.

"Nothing major?" He cocks an eyebrow, "Did he fuck you with Yoongi right there??"

"No! Nothing that far. He just..." Your cheeks flare red just thinking about admitting it. "He just ate me out and that was it." 

Hoseok leans in close to your ear.  

"You've been a bad girl. Bad girls get punished."