Chapter 4: The Devil's Wrath

Start from the beginning

Neo: W-W-W-W-What could have done this. 
She said in fear. 

Before she could answer her question, she was grabbed by the back of her collar and slammed into the ground before being tossed into the main room. 

THUD 

As Neo slowly got up, she saw Roman all beaten and bruised up as he laid on the ground. 

Neo rushes to Roman as she checks him and his pulse. 

Neo: Wake up Roman. 
She said, shaking him as she looked at him with worry. 

???: How adorable that looks. 
A man mocks her. 

Growling, Neo grabs umbrella and charges at the man and swung her umbrella at him but only to be blocked. 

Neo: Who are you. 
She said with anger. 

???: Don't remember me? That hurts. 
He said as he stepped into the light, revealing himself. 

Neo: Y/N! 
She yelled as her eyes widen. 

Y/N: Good. 
He said as he knocks her umbrella away and kicks her away. Neo crashes into the ground near Roman as Y/N held her umbrella in hand. 

Neo: H-H-How are you alive? 
She asked as she slowly got up. 

Y/N: How? 

Y/N: Let's just it was a miracle. Or because of this. 
He said as he looked at his demonic arm. 

Neo: W-W-Why? 
She asked with sadness. 

Y/N: How pathetic of you to not remember. DO YOU NOT! 
He yelled as he charged at her with Red Queen in hand. 

SHANK 

Neo raised her hands to shield herself but felt nothing but the cold air. Suddenly as she slowly lowers her arms, she saw something that made her eyes widen. 

Neo: N-No. 
She said as she rushed to him. 

Roman didn't say anything as he held her shoulder while Neo looked at him with tears. Y/N pulled Red Queen out of Roman as Roman fell to his knees while Neo held onto him. 

Neo: No. No. No. Not you. Not you. 
She said with tears. 

Roman didn't say anything as he rubbed her head before closing his eyes. 

Neo: No. No. No. D-D-on't leave me. No. D-Dad. 
She said as tears rolled down her cheeks. 

Y/N: Hmm. Pathetic. 
He said as he looked at Neo. 

Snapping, Neo grabbed Roman's cane and charged at Y/N. 

Neo: I"M GOING TO KILL YOU! 
She yelled with rage in her eyes. 

Y/N didn't do anything as he dodged each attack from her. Neo didn't do anything but attack Y/N blinded by rage. Y/N dodged a slashed from Neo as she attempted to hit once more but Y/N elbowed her in the face, knocking her back. 

Y/N: You can't beat me like that Neo. 
He mocked her. 

Neo quickly spun around as she aimed at Y/N. 

BANG 

Neo shot at Y/N using Roman's cane and the area around Y/N exploded. Neo fell to her knees as she looked to the ground with tears. Slowly looking back to Roman's dead body as she knelt there. 

Neo: I'm so sorry. 
She mutters to Roman. 

???: Did you really think that could hurt me. 

Neo's eyes widen as she looks up to see Y/N standing there, unfazed. 

Neo: H-H-How? 
She said in fear. 

Y/N: An advice. 
He said as he suddenly appeared behind her. 

Y/N: Run. 
He said before throwing her into a wall, earning a painful yell from her. 

Neo slowly got up as she held her injured arm and ran ran out the warehouse, trying to get away from him. Neo ran out in the empty streets of Vale as she tried to get away from Y/N. 

BANG 

Before Neo could farther away, she was suddenly shot in the chest. 

SLASH 

As she felt the gunshot, her arm was suddenly slashed off as she looked at it in horror. Neo fell onto the ground as a puddle of blood formed around her while she looked at Y/N, who was standing above her. Holding Red Queen against her throat while she mutters his name. 

Neo: M-Mercury. S-Save me. 

SLASH 

A/N: What anime scene does this sound like? 

Here is chapter 4 of Who The Monsters Are! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happen next?