Prologue

No one's POV

"Why are we here again ?" Geno asked as he frantically glanced at the gigantic old mansion.

Nightmare had decided to bring them here because he wanted to scare his friends a bit and he always liked paranormal places.

He stopped and turn toward the group. Killer, Horror, Error, Dust and Cross were there, looking at him. Geno was also here but he only came to make sure that Error wasn't going to break into anyone's house or something. Plus he did like hanging out with them.

The goopy skeleton smirked. "Because this is a haunted house ! Aren't you a little curious ?" He asked almost excitedly.

Geno shrugged. "I just have a bad feeling about this..."

"Aw, come on Gen !" Dust playfully punched his shoulder. "It's probably just a story that was made up by some kids or whatever."

Geno glared at him for a moment before sighing. "Fine."

The group of skeleton continued walking until they were in front of the door. The small lamp above the entrance was somehow flickering.

"Oh look !" Horror pointed out sarcastically. "Even the lamp is possessed !"

Everyone beside Geno chuckled a little. The silent one was scanning the shadow of the lamp which, for some reason, had the shape of a demonic creature.

They entered the building, eyes filled with curiosity as Error's brother followed silently, staying concentrated on this new environment.

The inside looked like any mansion except that it was completely old. Some parts of the walls were broken and most of the furniture were decaying. It looked like some sort of huge living room but some things were not recognizable because it was dark inside. And even after Nightmare turned his phone's light on, it was still hard to see.

Horror threw himself in a random sofa which threatened to collapse under his weight. Dust laughed loudly at Horror's priceless shocked expression. Nightmare rolled his eyes as he called for the group.

He lead the gang to some bedroom. The bed was so broken that the mattress touched the ground, and an abandoned spider web covered a corner above the closet. They also saw a mirror which was slightly broken but mostly intact.

Nightmare gestured for them to sit down wherever they wanted. He then proceeded to, just like his friends, sit on the ground. He took out of his bag a sort of board which had a bunch of letters and numbers on it along with other things.

"You're not serious...." Geno groaned as he saw the famous scary game.

"Come on ! Just one try ! It's the perfect place to do this." Nightmare replied with the most childish tone he ever had, meaning that giving up wasn't an option.

"Whatever, just don't get me involved..." he growled as he put himself into a more comfortable position.

Error, who stayed silent ever since they arrived, got a bit nervous. Not because of the game, really. Because of his brother. He was scared that anything wrong would make Geno want to stop him from seeing his friends. And even if he tries to, he can't say no to his older sibling.

Everyone beside Geno put their hand on the planchette, waiting for some kind of reaction. Nightmare looked around and started asking a simple question. "Is anyone there ?"

The small piece of wood slowly went toward the word "yes".

Everyone looked at each other with wide eyes. They really didn't expect an answer at all. Geno curiously scanned the board as the hands of everyone stayed on the small triangle

Cross started nervously looking away. "Guys I don't want to do this anymore..." he whispered as he tried to take his hand away.

"No don't take your hand before the game stop !" Killer tried to warn him. But Cross' hand was already back to him.

After some seconds, Nightmare let out a hiss as he quickly took his fingers away of the planchette. He somehow had burning marks on them.

The room fell silent. No one had their hands over the board anymore. Nightmare was worriedly analyzing his fingers.

"I told you it was a bad idea !" Geno whisper-yelled at Nightmare.

Nightmare was about to reply when he saw Cross panicking. "..what ?"

The oreo boi shakily pointed at the closet. The door was slightly opened and a pair of red eyes stared at the group. Cross jumped on his feets and ran away screaming with teary eyes.

Error bolted toward his brother with nervousness. The rest were still eyeing the unknown set of eyes that was looking at them. But they quickly ran away too as a hand violently grabbed the door of the closet, making cracks appear on the now broken door.

The problem was that no one beside Nightmare knew the place, and Nightmare wasn't going to leave until he was sure that everyone was safe.

The unknown creature watched everyone run into different directions. Once it was alone, it let out a small laugh that echoed through the mansion. "This is gonna be a fun night~"

The creature's hands glew in a bright red color as every possible exit became locked. Now, all that the running skeletons could do was try to hide and hope to find another way out of this cursed place...

Yes, I started a new book. Yes, I'm getting active again. And YES, I LOVE IT !!

Okay sure I may not be very good at writing yet but I love the idea of it ! This is just for fun but god I'm having so much fun writing it ! I'll probably make drawings of everyone soon but until then I'll write a lot here !

Sorry for those who are still waiting for my other stories :)