19. Dont talk

The tapes were in my care, my responsibility and all eyes fell onto me. I walked into school, not caring for a smile anymore. I saw everyone differently. Everyone. "Hey baby, you good?" Montgomery greeted me, kissing my cheek and snaking his arm around my waist. "Fine" I answered, escaping his grip and walking over to my locker. "You need to talk? Is it the tapes?" He questioned on, just earning a glare from me.

"Hey Angie, Monty my man! Am I interrupting?" Bryce said, doing his weird bro handshake with Monty. "You seem to interrupt a lot of couples Bryce." I stated, grabbing my books and walking off. "Whats gotten into her?" Bryce scoffed, earning a shrug from Monty. "Beats me, maybe she's like fucking on her period or something i dont know" Monty replied.

"Dude that sucks, you might have to uh do things yourself until next month" Bryce joked, causing me to stop and turn. I walked back up to them. "When you both jerk eachother off do you take turns or is it a simultaneous thing?" I sassed, Them both giving me a weird look.

"I'll talk to you at lunch okay?" Monty told me. I smiled and walked away. On my way to class i passed a familiar face. Clay Jensen. "Clay" I said, greeting him and nodding. "Angie. Hey you've finished them, haven't you?" He asked, running up to me and putting his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah i have. Was she telling the truth? I mean, we know she wasnt lying about me or the list" I replied, pulling him to the side. "Uh oh, no time to talk jelous boyfriend at twelve o clock"

"Hey Cory, i see you know my girlfriend" Monty greeted Clay. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah i do, do you?" Clay remarked, looking over at me. "Clay-" I was cutt off. "Stay the fuck away from her you little freak, or I'll kill you" Monty threatend, taking my hand and walking off.

(Massive time skip sorry)

So its been a while, Justin is gone. Hannah's trial is apparently going to settle and everyone acts like nothing ever happend.

I walked into school, the usual stares. Me and Montgomery got...distant. Were still together but we argue all the time. Its ridiculous. I made it to my locker, looking inside at the mirror i stuck up and the pictures too. One of me and Monty stared me in the face. Monty had taken it of us both. We were laughing and smiling.

I heard people go quiet and looked around to see people staring. In walked Jessica Davis and Alex standall. I closed my locker and walked towards them, smiling. "Hey Jessica, Alex is great to see you guys here! Dont even worry about the stares" I greeted, pulling Jess into a hug.

"Hey Angie" they both replied. We slowly walked down the hall together. "I'll take that!" A voice came from behind. I looked back to see Zach Dempsey taking Alex's bag from him. He refused of course but Zach insisted. "Hey Zachy" I said, smiling at him too.
"Angie, hey" He greeted back.

"I meant to ask you guys about my note" Alex stated, his cane wobbling. "What note?" I asked, watching jess and her locker. "My suicide note" Alex remarked, pulling out a flimsy piece of paper. "Jesus, put that away" Zach told Alex. He clearly didn't know. "Its not radioactive calm down" Alex excused. I looked over at Zach and he explained. "We're not allowed to talk about you or Hannah".
"Says who?" Jess asked, sticking a lollipop back into her mouth. "Says the school" Zach said, looking down at us. "They made a rule after you..." He continued.

"Oh shit" Jess cursed, staring down the hall. The three rished off, away from me. I jogged up to Montgomery who was walking towards us with the rest of his gang. "Hey baby, welcome back" He greeted, his hands immediately going to my waist and mine to his neck. We shared a small and less passionate kiss. I pulled away, looking up at him. "Jess, Alex welcome back you guys whats up!?" Bryce asked the group, Alex glaring at Bryce.

"Seriously whats up?" Alex rolled his eyes, Jess shrugging. I walked past my friends, feeling guilty. The boys were laughing about something, Monty being playfully pushed up against the lockers by Scott. Me and Alex shared an awkward stare, Monty joining at my side.

He pulled me back into his arms, staring down at me. "I can't believe i had to go a whole week without you. I missed you. A lot" He told me, cupping my jaw in his hands. "I love you Gummy" i joked, smirking at him. "Really? Again with that?" He laughed and kissed me, harsher this time.

Monty and i had parted ways but he had left his letterman varsity jacket with me so i went to return it. I knew he would be in the boys locker room so i waited outside. I heard what they were saying inside. My mouth dropped open as i watched Bryce stick a needle into Montys lower back.

"Well now Jessica Davis is back in Liberty" Monty said as he turned, spotting me and his jacket which was now on the floor. He pulled his shorts back up and stared at me. "What the fuck is going on?" I questioned, staring at the needle in Bryces hand.

I threw Montys jacket away from myself and stormed out of there, holding my Anger in. Im not sure if he came after me but I didn't care. I had no idea what I'd just seen and I didn't want to know.

While i was storming down the hallway i bumped into a tall pale boy, wearing a smart outfit. "Oh shit sorry" I apologised, picking up his camara. "Its fine" He said, getting up. I helped him up and smiled his way, him smiling back.

"Hey Tyler, how was court?" I asked him, as we both stood up. "It was fine i guess" he replied. I nodded and we started to walk down the corridor together.

"Yeah i testify soon, after Ryan" I explained, walking into the red room with him. I was going to leave him at the door but as i was going to say goodbye, we both spotted something strung up with his other photos. They were all photos of Tyler.

I couldn't tell what they really were but in every photo, Tylers eyes where cut out. I walked away, not that it would have been the best thing to do. I needed to get to class. Tyler was in my head all day, that poor kid. So was Monty, that complete asshat.