14.the count to three

I looked around for Ryan, we were supposed to meet this morning but i couldnt find him. I looked in a few classrooms but was drawn to one of them. Inside was a girl shouting, infront of her i spotted Ryan. "Hey whats going on?" I asked, the girl turning to face me. It was Hannah. "I published a poem that she wrote and now she's shouting at me" Ryan confessed, rolling his eyes. "Han its just a poem, nobody knows its yours anyway" I reassured her, putting my hand on her shoulder. She shook it off and glared at me. "I didn't want him to do it! Regardless of wether anyone knew or not" she shouted, gaining some attention. "Hannah calm down, your exaggerating dont you think" I scoffed, putting my bag on a chair. "No im not fucking exaggerating Angie" She said, her voice still raised.

"Hannah calm the fuck down, theres no need to shout" I told her, trying not to get aggravated myself. "Fuck off Angie, this has nothing to do with you. Your bestfriend is being a jerk!" She stated, glaring deeply at me. "Okay you have the count of three to apologise or i am gonna get really mad okay" I said in a low soft tone. She stayed silent, staring at me. I looked at the students now surrounding the door. "Angie Foley's about to beat a bitch up!" I heard someone scream, earning a scoff from Hannah . I stood up, right infront of hannah. "One" I counted. Silence. "Two". Silence. "Three". Silence.

I pushed her back, her bag falling out her arms and her head banging on the floor. She sat up, grasping her head in her hands. Once again, a pair of hands grabbed me, pulling me away. The damage was already done. "Seriously again?" Monty said, rolling his eyes at me. I looked down, smirking. "What happend?" Justim asked, rushing into the room. "She started it" I replied, trying not to laugh. "So what were you doing?" He huffed, clearly not taking my bullshit. "Finishing it" I fully let out my laugh now, Monty snickering in disappointment. "You want to be me so bad" Monty joked, pulling me for a hug. Justin rolled his eyes, sighing and leaving the area. "Nah i just want to do you so bad" I winked, smiling back at him.

Bryce found me at lunch, him and chloe needed help putting up posters so i agreed. I dragged Monty along too. "What, theres a dance going on? And i didn't know? Thanks a lot guys" I laughed, stapling a poster to the wall. "Mont cant i have another-"
He turned around, opening his flannel shirt to reveal a poster attached to his undershirt. "Where else do you need them?" He asked jokingly. I rolled my eyes, turning to Bryce who had one stuck on his face. "Seriously?" I giggled, ripping the poster off Bryces face. "You should put one on you ass seen as everyone likes to stare at it so much" Monty sneered, a stern tone raised in his voice. "They can look but they cant touch" I replied, shrugging. "They cant look, touch and they better not think about it either" He scoffed. "Only I can" He added.

"You should join cheer, you'll be able to get a good workout and spend more time with your mans" Chloe told me, as we walked to watch the boys train. "I dunno, aren't all the girls just bitchy blondes that want to impress the boys?- not you of course" I questioned. She shrugged. "Jessica Davis is on the cheer squad, and of course theres yours truly. But you get to be on the field and cheer Monty and Justin on" She added, gaining my interest. "I'll think about it" I said, walking into the gym. Bryce and Montgomery were already busy lifting weights. They always came in before any other guys did so they could get a head start. We sat on a bench near them, Monty focusing hard. "Doesn't he just look amazing, all hot and sweaty" I couldn't help but say, staring at him. Chloe laughed "not my type but yeah he is hot"

I clapped at Monty as he lifted the dumbells off the rack, he winked back sending my heart into overdrive. "So how did you and Monty meet then?" Chloe asked. "We actually met a while back, when Justin started getting into sports a lot more. The guys would come to the house and he was the only one who would actually talk to me. But it wasn't ever much until after summer. I guess it happend a bit fast but I don't mind" I explained, earning a nod from her. "Hes the sweetest though, he's slightly overprotective and of course an asshole but he's literally the best to me. And he's hot too" I added, snickering. "Talking about me?" I heard from infront of me. I looked up to see a sweaty Monty looking down at me. He wiped his forehead and sat next to me, snaking his hand around my waist and pulling me in. "Yeah, all good things though" I reassured him. He kissed my forehead and gave me a nice hug. "Okay you stink, that shirt is really sweaty" I told him, freeing from his grip. He pulled it off "better?" He smirked, knowing that I'd love it. "Oh yeah, much better thank you" I said, hugging him again.