8. Week one

Angies POV

I climbed out of bed, head poundimg and my throat sore. I made my way to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth, hair and washed my face. I slapped on some makeup, a cute outift and the fakest smile ever. I left the house, bag in hand like nothing bad ever happend in my life. Just a normal day.

I arrived on time, getting to my locker and pulling out some books. Ryan and Sophie both had massive hangovers and ended up falling asleep next to Sophies swimming pool the night before, god knows how. They probably dont even know themselves. I carried myself to my classes, practically dragging my feet on the floor. School went painfully slow, getting more annoying by the second. It felt like an eternity had already passed by the time lunch rolled around. I decided to clear my head and go out of school for lunch. I made my way to my car but was almost pushed over by some students, running past me. I noticed a huge cluster of people, crowded around an area and decided to take a look. I squeezed past everyone and was shocked to see who was the cause of the attention. "Monty what the fuck?!" I shouted, pulling him off of Some kid. He immediately jumped off, backing away. I helped The guy up and made sure he was okay, to much of the crowds disappointment. Then i turned to Montgomery. "What the fuck were you pissed off about this time?!" I i demanded to know infront of the crowd. "Have you not seen? I did this for you!" Monty spat, leaving the area.

I chased after him, catching up and walking infront of him. "What do you mean for me?" I put my hands out on Montys chest so he wouldn't move. "The list" He mumbled, taking out his phone and showing me a photo of a piece of paper. On it was a horrible attempt at a hot or not sort of list. I skimmed through looking at names. Then i saw mine, under: best probable fuck. I stood with my mouth open, staring at the photo. "Guess you dont want me to protect you still" Monty sneered, taking off down the hall. I grabbed his arm, pulling him into the mens toilets. I pulled a stool from the corner and forced him down onto it. "Hands" I barked, holding up a cold and wet tissue. I cleaned his hands of any blood, him hissing when i touched a sore area.

"Thank you, for doing that for me" I finally spoke up, looking him in the eyes. "Yeah well I shouldn't have" He spat again, causing me to groan out of annoyance. "Look Mister, I appreciated that i really did. But what i don't appreciate is guys acting all hero and shit when they just want to get in my pants." I sternly told him, bringing myself away from him. "But im not! Cant you not fucking see that! You want me to say it? I like you Angie, a lot! There" He confessed, picking his bag from the floor and trying to storm off. Before he could i stopped him, grabbing his arm. "What? You like me? But i thought-" He cut me off.
"Why do you think i kissed you? And why do you think i just got into a fight for you? I wanted to study with gou because if i didn't have an actual reason i thought you wouldnt wanna hang out"
He sighed and looked down. "Monty ive liked you for almost a year." I chuckled softly, looking up at him. "I kissed you because i wanted to and when you wanted to study with me i was on cloud fucking nine"
He looked at me, not knowing what to say. I knew what to do though. I grabbed his jaw and crashed my lips onto his, not holding back. I pulled away quickly and smiled.

"So do you wanna go out somewhere with me tomorrow?" He asked, smirking. I laughed, "yeah i would really love that" i answered, leaving the boys toilets and walking out of sight. I heard the door open after me. I decided to skip my next lesson, taking in some air and a small break before my lesson with Miss Graives. She hates me, a lot.