2. New life who dis?

My first class was History, where i found a few guys staring at my butt but i didnt care. Eyes were on me and thats all that mattered. Guys asked for my number and my Instagram and all that jazz. I felt confident, more than ever. I met with Ryan and Sophie, who were in my next class and explained everything.

"Oh my god, Monty is so into you. Dont let him get to you though, play hard to get." Ryan Advised.
"And dont be easy or quick, take your time, make him wait for it AND CRAVE YOU!" Sophie added making me chuckle. "Guys he only checked me out, this Monty were talking about" I reminded them, rolling my eyes. Ryan just raised his brows at me and went back to work, humming to himself.

When class ended, a few people smiled and waved at me, some spoke up and said goodbye even. It was crazy! Did the way you look really decide wether you're popular or not??

Well lunch rolled around and i awkwardly stepped into the cafeteria, noticing all the people looking my way. I took a deep breath and flicked my hair, looking for the Jocks table. Bryce spotted me and called me over, patting a seat next to him. I sat down with my tray and smiled at all the boys, Monty looking my way and smirking at me.

"Someone likes you" Bryce noted, making me scoff. "Yeah right, Montgomery De La Cruz likes me. Real funny Bryce" I mumbled backed and he shrugged. "So its Monty your after huh?" He said, laughing slightly. "What?" I replied, confused. "i never said WHO likes you. I just said that somebody likes you, you assumed i meant Monty" He continued.

I pushed him a bit, making him laugh a bit more. "Whatever shut up" i scolded. Justin sat down next to me, giving me a hug and earning weird looks from the other boys. "What you wouldnt hug your only sister that you that you love so much if you had one? I feel sorry for you" He retorted, making the guys stop staring. I rested my head on Justins shoulder, tired already.

Justin shook me off, my head bouncing onto Bryces shoulder. I stuck my tongue out and decided to keep my head on his shoulder. "If you're tired then rest on me properly Angie" Bryce suggested. He pulled me onto my lap and rested my head so i was snugging into his chest. "See, ill wake you up in ten okay?" He told me and i was too tired to stop him or reply back.

I hadnt slept the night before, only maybe for an hour or two. Seth was going crazy and i had a lot on my mind. I felt a tapping on my shoulder and a voice whispering to me. "Hey Angie, its time to wake up" He said and i lifted my eyelids open slightly to see Bryce.

He flipped me over carefully and held me, bridel style before placing me on my feet. "How long was i sleeping?" I questioned, yawing and looking around me. The boys were snickering at me, my mascara running. "Only about fifteen minutes, and you've got eyelash shit on your face" He told me, wiping my under eye. I rolled my eyes and looked at the clock. There were five minutes until the bell would go.

The next Classes i had were English, Drama and Geography. They were all boring and i had a sub for Drama which meant reading. I got home and slumped on the couch, happy that nobody was home.

Just as i was about to turn on the TV, Justin swung open the door. "Hey, the boys want me to invite you with us" He sighed, slightly annoyed. I nodded and put my jacket back on. I headed out the door, greeted by a few cheers and whoops.

I looked shyly to the ground when i noticed Monty staring at me. His dreamy brown eyes looked me up and down, smiling at himself. I walked out of my front yard, past Justin and into the small crowd. "Were heading down to the docks, lets go people!" Bryce shouted, making me chuckle.

Zach grabbed my hand, holding it up. "Welcome To the newest member of the crew Angie!" He remarked, making me blush. Out of the cornoe of my eye i saw Monty tense up a bit, looking slightly annoyed. No idea why.

We got to the docks, now holding Scotts hand instead. Monty looked grumpy the whole time, not speaking much. "Hey lets play truth or dare" i suggested, jogging up behind Bryce, Monty and Justin. I pushed Monty with my shoulder, feeling completely comfortable around them all.

"Yeah sounds good!" Bryce agreed, sitting down on a bench. "I dare you to kiss us all, except Justin" He chuckled. I went beight red, gulping. I didn't want them to think i was boring, did i? I nodded and played it cool, starting with the easiest wich was Bryce himself. He wasn't awkward as much.

It was a short and silly kiss, he cheered after. I skipped Justin, pushing his nose as i walked past him. (The boys were on the bench and i was standing up). Then it was Scotty, he was cute and his kiss was slightly sloppy. Zach was next up, he blushed and looked away. I held his face gently before slowly placing my lips onto his. It was short and sweet, kinda like himself. He blushed like crazy afterwards.

Then came Monty. Butterflies immediately sprung in my stomach, making my breathing pace faster. He smirked, seeming cocky and confident. He rolled his eyes, noticing my sudden stop. "Jesus christ girl" he mumbled. He pulled me in quickly, but took it slow once he had me in his arms.

He crashed his lips onto mine, his hand finding and entangling in my hair. He held me so i couldnt move, taking the dominant role. He pushed me back slightly, walking and making me go backwards. I felt something like a brick wall behind me, still kissing him. A few moments went by and the boys were going crazy, Zachs little shocked laugh making me smile. "Alright, alright break it up you two!" I heard Justin yell from behind, clearly pissed off.

"Now that, my friends is how you fucking kiss a girl."