3. Think your big

They dropped me off home but Justin stayed out, probably at Bryces or something. I shared a last minute blush with Montgomery before heading inside to face the storm that was my mother and her boyfriend. I opened the door to find my mom with a bruise around her neck and Seth on the couch with his feet up, arm around her. "Where the fuck have you been?" He spat, not even looking at me. "Out" i replied, a slight tone in my voice. "Did you go out with that faggot again? Or was it Your stupid brothers buddies?" He chuckled, taking a sip from his beer. "His name is Justin and yeah so what if i did?" I clapped back, taking no notice of his insults. "Boys?" My mom spoke up, seeming slightly alarmed that i was the only girl there. "Yeah but justin was there too" I reassured her. She didnt look too impressed but she knew that if Justin was there then nothing could happen to me. I dont know why she was so worried anyways, those guys wont hurt me.

"Do you mind having your feet all over my books, i need them to at least smell nice" I scoffed, looking right at Seth. "Oh these books?" He asked before chucking them down and stomping on them. "What the fuck was that for dude? Who shit in your coffee?" I complained, picking up my books. As i did, Seth pushed me to the ground, clearly drunk. "Jesus mom what the fuck have you two been drinking?" I snapped at her.
"Honey why dont you just go to your room, okay? Theres some food in the fridge that you can heat up and take with you" She replied, trying to calm her boyfriend down. I rolled my eyes and went to my room, slamming the door. I took out my phone, scrolling through instagram and responding to dms. A username popped in my dms and I immediately knew who it was. Had he really just slid into MY dms? I started freaking out but was able to calm myself down. I opend it, reading the message to myself.

Dm from Mont.yCruz
Hey, your a great kisser. You seem cool or whatever. Ps: help me with my math??

I practically jumped up and down inside. I waited a few minutes to reply, trying not to seem desperate.

Dm to Mont.yCruz
Thanks, your a good kisser too i guess. And yeah whatever you need help with, just let me know :)

Pleased with my reply, i sent it. He read it almost immediately which shocked me. He replied even faster too.

Dm from Mont.yCruz
Thanks, and maybe you can meet me in the Library at lunch tomorrow? ;)

Okay i totally freaked out. Tomorrow. Library. WINKY FACE!??? I literally died. Rip me. I waited before replying again.

Dm to Mont.yCruz
Sure, if you get lost on your way to the Library then remember its a square building with the words LIBRARY on the top. Its got loads of rectangular things inside called BOOKS. ;)

Im such a cheeky little bitch sometimes.

Dm from Mont.yCruz
You think i dont know what books are? Lol

Dm to Mont.yCruz
Nope, i really dont think you have any clue. Good luck. See you at lunch lol dumbass.

Dm from Mont.yCruz
Cheeky bitch. See you at lunch x
{read}

D-Di-Did he j-just-
•.•
Pretty sure im being loward into the ground as i type. I smiled to myself and realised the shouting going on downstairs. I jogged down to see what it was all about and paused when i saw it. Seth was choking my mother. Right infront of me. "Hey what the fuck?! Leave her the hell alone you psycho!" I shouted, gaining his attention. "Your moma told you to stay upstairs" He replied back, taking his hand away and walking towards me. Things like this were pretty normal by now, it happend every other week. "Well im going to do something when your literally trying to kill my mom arent I? Wouldnt you do the same? Or did mommy not love you when you were growing up?" I sassed, pissing him off and directing his attention from me. My mom tried to butt in, coughing as she spoke "She doesnt know better, leave her" She pleaded.

Seth took my arm and grabbed me tight, cutting off my circulation. "Your Just like your little whore mama, you're probably sleeping around with those boys!" He whispered in a low and frightening tone. I shook my head and tried to break free. "Fucking let me go!" I squealed, hitting him square in the face. He stepped back, holding his nose as i ran out the house and down the street, checking my pockets for my phone. I sighed in relief when i felt it in my pocket.

I got around the corner and slumped on a bench, typing in a number on my phone and calling it. "Hello??" They greeted down the phone. I sniffled and that was enough to set them off with being worried. "What the fuck did he do this time?" Ryan asked, i heard a door open and close on his end of the phone. "Same as he always does" i replied, trying not to cry.
"Are you near your house? Im comming to get you" He told me, sounding sad for me. "Thanks, i owe you" I sighed.
"Girl you owe me nothing, my parents know what your home is like and your my best fucking friend, I'll always protect you. No matter what. Because i know that you would do it for me" He spoke, sounding like he was going to cry. "Girl im going to end this call you got me crying and shit." He laughed, making me laugh too. "Okay see you here in a few RyRy" I said, ending the call. I took a deep breath, calming myself down a bit.