6. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Monty carried me out of the Libarary and into the hall, were people stood and stared. "Stay right there" He told me, i was busy focusing on my breathing. He texted Justin and told him everything that happend. After a few minutes the doors opend and an angry Justin came in. "What the fuck were you thinking Angie?!" He shouted, grabbing me arm and pulling me aside. "I heard her chat so i-" I tried to explain. "Tried to what? Kill her? Jesus! Your fucking comming with me" He pulled me away, out of the doors where i saw Bryce getting out of his car.

"Well fucking done Angie you beat that bitch up!" He pulled me for a hug and laughed. "Thats not a good thing Bryce" Justin told him, glaring at him. "Yeah, if anyone fights around here its me" Monty chimed in, laughing. "You guys can shut the fuck up, Angie get in the car" Justin said, pushing me into the backseat of Bryces car. "Why so annoyed all of a sudden?" Bryce asked Justin. "Because i dont want her getting into fights at school- or anywhere. And i dont want her spending time with you" He answered, turning to Montgomery. "What!?" Monty looked pissed off and slightly upset. "Justin chill out buddy" Bryce told him, putting his hand on Justins shoulder. Justin just shook it off and got in the car.

Bryce got in next, followed by Monty next to me. The ride was silent and boring. Nobody said anything. I felt myself getting tired and unknowingly rested my head on Monty shoulder, falling sound asleep by the time we got to Bryces. My head bobbed a bit as Bryce drove and i felt an arm around me, helping me stay still.
Bryce pulled up to his house, it was empty of course. I wasnt fully awake and felt myself being carried by who i think was Montgomery into the house. Im pretty sure i curled up in his arms but i cant remember. I was woken up on the sofa, next to Justin. "Hey Justie" I sleepily said, rubbing my eyes. "Hey Angie" He replied, pulling me in for a hug. "You know, you really need to watch your temper. You also were asleep in Montys lap earlier. Its like your becoming a tiny version of him"

I watched Monty almost choke on whatever he was eating as Justin spoke. "I am not tiny" I stated, crossing my arms. I got up from the sofa and stuck my tongue out at him. "Sorry for falling asleep on you" I whispered to Monty. He shook his head and chuckled "you actually looked really cute so i should thank you" He smirked, wipping his phone out and showing pictures of me asleep. "Hey! Delete that!" I squealed, jumping to grab his phone. "I dont know weather i should be annoyed or weirded out because you literally took photos of me sleeping" i added. He laughed sarcastically, rolling his eyes "You just looked cute, take it as a compliment" . I helped myself to a beer and sat on the sofa, picking up an xbox controller. "I challenge you to a game" I stated, looking over at Monty. "Ten bucks says im gonna win" He replied, jumping onto the sofa.

A few hours passed and i had twenty dollars in my pocket due to Montgomery's double or nothing. Its then that i remembered about the party. I was sitting at home, looking through my closet with Ryan and Sophie. They were all ready but i wanted to wear something that blew peoples socks off, specifically Montys. I settled on a small black boob tube and some mom style blue ripped jeans. Black boots were a MUST.

 Black boots were a MUST

(Thats the outfit^)

I topped it off with a small, tight black jacket incase it got cold. I headed out, before the party started so i could help set up. I was going to meet Ryan and Sophie a little later.

Bryce opend the door, immediately hugging me and giving me his little smile. "Hey, we need an extra pair of hands actually." He cleared his throat and whispered in my ear "You should go help Monty out, hes in the kitchen. I need you to make sure he doesnt drink everything before the party even starts". I nodded and jogged over to the kitchen, spotting Monty already pouring himself a drink. I loudly cleared my throat, making him jump. "The party hasnt even started yet, calm down" I joked, taking the bottle from his hands. "Well it needs to hurry the fuck up, i need to get wasted" He scoffed, downing the alcohol in his cup. "Why? Something bothering you?" I asked, curious to find out what he had on his mind that we wanted to forget so bad. "Wouldn't you like to fucking know" He remarked, putting his cup down. "Yeah i would. But you dont have to tell me" I shrugged, placing bottles of drink neatly lined up on the counter. "I have a rough home" he stated, casually like he didnt care. "Your not the only one, but you already know that" I chuckled in response.

"He doesnt hurt you or anything, Meth Seth?" He asked, quietly.
"So what if he did, i can take care of myself" I instantly became defensive. "Nothing its just- i dont get how he could hurt you" He spoke, still quiet. "Oh please, you'd be surprised on what I've been through" I retorted, matching his quietness. I had my back turned to him, fiddling with bottles. "If he hurts you, let me know. I wanna help" Monty put his hand on my shoulder, trying to comfort me. "Your not my boyfriend i dont need your protection. But thanks anyways" I said, leaving the kitchen and huffing out a sigh. I was determined to have a good night and he was NOT going to get in my way whatsoever. I dragged myself onto the couch, not for long though. I soon got up, helping zach with a metal container of beer.