"Nice to meet you." She says in a strong Australian accent

"I was not expecting that." I laugh "You're Australian."

"Yep." She nods "From the land down under, where we ride around on Kangaroos, eat Vegemite like it's Nutella and G'day mate is how we greet every person we meet."

"Really? That stuff is true?" I raise a brow

"No." she laughs "Pretty much everything you think you know about us is a lie."

I'll give it to Reid, I see why he likes this girl, she's funny, she's beautiful and she's really down to earth and easy to talk to from the moment you met her.

"Right." I nod with a smirk "I guess we have a lot to learn."

"I guess so." She smiles "Reid will have to keep me around long enough teach you all a thing or two."

"Oh, I'm sure he's planning on keeping you around sweetheart," I smirk once more, this time towards Reid who is clearly hopeless when it comes to woman because Emi clearly likes him.

"If you'll excuse me for a moment I'm going to get a drink."

I make the short walk to the bar, and wait for one of the members of staff to notice me, as soon as they do, they all head towards me. "Boss, I didn't know you were in tonight."

"I'm just here with some friends, not official work business, would you mind bringing over another round of shots and my usual?"

"Of course boss."

"Thank-you." I turn quickly in an attempt to get back to the table only to crash my body against someone else's much smaller body.

I take a step back and look down at the person I'd walked in to and for a moment I feel everything around me stop as I study her face, she's beautiful, big brown eyes, long dark hair and she's dressed in some skinny jeans and a casual top, yet somehow she still looks better than most woman here.

"Hey, you okay?" She asks with a smile

"Right yes, uh sorry." I apologise honestly, not sure if I'm sorry for crashing into her or sorry for staring at her like a weirdo

"It's okay, it was as much my fault as yours." She smiles softly

"As long as you're okay?"

"I'm fine, thank-you." She brushes past me and sits back down on the barstool

I make my way back over to my own table where everyone is throwing back the shots that had already been bought over to the table

"What took you so long? Your drink was here before you." Nate questions

"Nothing, it's busy," I shrug.

As I pick my glass and take a long sip I can't seem to pull my eyes away from her, she appears to be at the bar alone, she's sitting on the stool at the side of the bar drinking, but it doesn't appear to be anything alcoholic, however, she doesn't look alone and or lonely or sad at all.

Pulling my eyes back to my own table, I spot Nate with his arm around my sister's lower back and her leaning in close to him. What the fuck is this shit? If Nate knows one thing for sure it's that he and my sister, it's never going to happen.

I clear my throat and he looks at me, his arms quickly leaving her body, and her body straightening up as she shoots me a glare.

I place my attention back to the bar once more, back to her. I watch as one of the bartenders asks her a question, and she nods her head with a small smile. A moment later he hands her a glass of water and leaves to serve other customers.

Standing from my table I walk myself over to the side of the bar where she is. I wish I knew what compelled me to do this sober, I never speak to women when I'm sober. "I can get you something stronger if you like?"

"You again, didn't you do enough damage the first time." She giggles "No really, I'm fine with water."

"Are you sure? I'm sure I could get you one for free, I hear the owners a pretty cool guy, not to mention extremely good looking."

"Really? I got told he's a jerk, and he thinks he's hotter than he actually is."

"Who s-"

"Got you." She giggles once more, the most beautiful sound filling my ears. "I heard them call you boss when I was waiting in line." She admits

"Ha" I laugh without humour "Well played."

"I hope you don't mind me sitting here, my car is parked across the street but I can't get it started so I'm waiting for someone to come and fix it."

"You can stay as long as you like." I shrug "You're welcome to come and sit with me and friends if you like?" I point back to the table they're standing at.

"I'm fine here, but thank-you."

"Ouch," I laugh placing my hand on my chest "you're the first woman to ever reject me."

"Oh no, did I hurt your feelings?" She pouts with a playful giggle as she looks in the other direction, a hint of red touching her cheeks now.

"There's a first for everything." I grin 

"I guess so" She turns back to me with a smile 

"So, If you're not interested in partying, or drinking tonight, rather than making my club look like a miserable place to be, do you want me to take a look at your car?" 

"You know about cars?" 

"I know a thing or two." I nod "My grandma was a mechanic her entire life, and my cousin over there." I point to Reid "He's a mechanic as well, and so is his father." 

"I've come to the right place to break down." She smiles shyly "You don't mind?" 

"I offered didn't I." I stand up from the barstool and hold my hand out to her.

She takes my hand and steps down from her own bar stool, as we begin to walk through the large crowd of people I keep my hand in hers making sure not to lose her. Once we come out the other end back to the table area, I drop her hand. 

"I'm going to help this girl with her car."

"Oh really?" Nate smirks "Help her with her car? that's the new term for car sex is it?" He laughs loudly.

"You know where I'll be." 

I turn back to the brunette girl and nod my head, she leads me out to her car and I follow closely behind. 

A/N: If you've read season 1 and 2 you'll notice I was spelling Mom( the American way) and in this season spelling it Mum (the Australian way), that is because I've been writing it so much I've noticed myself slipping up in my day to day life, and I'm writing mom when I'm very much Australian, so I need to get myself out of that little habit.