"What..." I cut him in the middle by signaling him to be quiet. Throwing me a puzzled look he nodded in yes and we both went towards the gate with the papers.

As I was about to open the gate, one of the men stopped me.

"Who are you?"

"Adith Dev"

"Ohh that hottie is your wife?" His laugh stopped in the middle as I hit him hard on his chin making him fall on the gate.

"Don't you dare speak about my wife like" I seethed in anger?

Suddenly two came to hit me but Rahul came between me and pushed them.

"Speak another word about her your tongue will be on the ground" I wish to kill them, but it's not the time.

"We are not here to play with you. Call that bastard" Rahul said in a low yet stern cold tone.

"Only you can go," said one of them pointing at me.

"As I will respect you," Rahul said and walked in as I followed him. He will not hear anyone even if it's me when it comes to his stubbornness and anger.

A man guided us into the house, I look around it, there are many goons with guns and weapons. I look around to see if there is any way to escape from here or anyway anyone can come in? But it's fully covered with a wall as the roof stood tall of more than 16feet I guess. He might have designed it for his business, it's full of rooms with strong steel doors and some with wood door. Something is fishy here.

He opened a door that is dark with no source of light as it has no windows or light source. We both stopped on our spot. I felt light from the end of the room where he stands indicating us to go with him. I can smell something different, like a gun powder?

"What are you looking for? Come here" I gritted my teeth controlling my temper.

We followed him, once we reached in I saw an angry Vihaan ready to kill Ishaan who is standing just a few inches away from me as his back is facing me. What's happening here?

"Adi" I froze.

My heart pounded more at its high speed.

I turned in the direction of the voice and found my Janvi standing at the corner of the room with relief and fear in her eyes. She is crying holding a jacket tightly like it would fly in the air if she let it go. I took a step towards her.

"Ready to see her die?" I heard that bastard voice. Anger built-in me. I turned to him and punched him hard on his nose and did it again. I was about to hit him again when a voice stopped me.

"Please, Adi, don't" my hands froze in hitting him.

She is crying kneeling on the floor hugging herself.

"Please Adi, take me away from here. Please" she cried facepalming herself. My legs started to make it's way to her automatically, seeing her like this break my heart. It's like crushing my heart into millions of pieces. Something might have happened to her.

"Take her away," Vihaan said to me still glaring at Ishaan.

"What did he do to her," Rahul asked Vihaan, the question which is running in my mind.

Janvi cried more hearing it. Not wasting a second I took her in my arms hugging her tightly. She hold my burying her face to the crook of my neck, I can feel her tears on my neck.

"Enough of your romance and tears, let's come back to the topic. And you Mr. Rahul you are not in this topic so leave before your soul leaves your body" Ishaan said carelessly.