10

I went straight to my room holding my dress and the vial. Alexander was so angry I don't know what he is going to do.

Will he hurt me as my parents and brother did?

I hope he does not for I lived 1 life like that and this is supposed to be a new start, a new life.

I got to my room 1 guard who stood by the door and the one that followed stood on the other side of the door. When I walked in I looked around for a place to hide the vial.

My jewelry box was open and there was a small compartment inside underneath where you would put jewelry.

I put it there and decided to take a nap.

When I woke up I saw Alexander in a chair reading some papers. I sat up and just looked at him. "You seem to sleep a lot my dear." Alexander said and turned around. "I was very tired." I said and got up. He walked over to me and I was nervous and scared.

"Turn around." He said seriously. I was so confused. "Don't make me repeat myself." and I compiled by turning around. He moved my hair in front and it rested on my shoulders. His fingers graced my back where my dress didn't cover. He untied the back of my dress. My heart rate increased and I felt my eyes go wide.

He put his head in my shoulder and my dress fell to the ground. I wanted to cover myself but I couldn't as I stood there in my undergarments.

My bra had no straps because of my dress. It was black with lace and the bottoms matched. "Do you know why I'm angry at you?" He agreed his hands rubbed up and down my arms. I just shook my head no. "You walked off." Alexander said and slightly bit my ear.

I moaned. I didn't mean to but I couldn't control it. "So you do like this. But you don't want to." He grabbed my hips and them to him.  "I could take you right now and I bet you would enjoy every moment of it." He said and threw me on the bed.

He took his belt off which held his sword and threw them to the ground. He did the same to his shirt. He got on top of me and devoured my neck. Kissing, biting, sucking and I wouldn't stop moaning for him because I did enjoy I just didn't want to admit it. I didn't want to lose my virginity yet either.

Alexander got up and looked at me and grabbed my chin. "Don't ever walk away from me unless I tell you to." Then got dressed and walked out.