6

I felt nervous and scared having to go to this strange new kingdom. This kingdom was the largest, wealthiest, and strongest in the world. Now I have to rule it by my so called husbands side.

We pulled up to large gold gates with silver details that shined under the hot sun. The gates were so large I could barely see the top and the guards in front were stationed and opened the large gates that probably weighed a million pounds.

The roads were perfect. Silver lined the cobblestone paths not a stone broken or out of place, not a single pothole or bumps in the roads.

This was just the village where the poor and middle class lives not the castle entrance. My old kingdom was nowhere near as big as this one.

I noticed we were suddenly on an incline not a large one where I couldn't sit up but a slight one. I looked out my small window to see the castle.

It was beautiful

It was at least 10 times greater than my old castle and this one was made of gorgeous stone that didn't have a single scratch or hole anywhere. This castle had to of been 1000 feet tall. It was amazing. I was in such awe that I zoned out and didn't even realize that the carriage had stopped.

Suddenly the carriage door opened and the driver offered me his hand in silence. I took it and got out seeing the army in 2 straight lines from the doors. They stood tall and didn't move a muscle as I walked by. When I entered the castle I was so shocked by its beauty my body just stopped.

It was the throne room and the floor was golden with black designs on it. The was 2 hallways on the far right and left that was blocked by 2 guards at each. There was a single throne in the middle that was red and gold.

Alexander say at the throne staring at me Waugh an emotionless look on his face.

"Come here, dear." He said still no emotion showing. I took a deep breath and walk towards him my red dress trailing behind me. When I got close enough he grabbed me by the waist and sat me down on his lap. I sat on his right leg and my side was up against his chest as he held me close. I felt uncomfortable due to the guards in the room.

"Your throne is currently being made so this will do for now." He said with a small smirk resting on his face barely noticeable.

I didn't say a single word, afraid that what I would say would be wrong and make him angry. I shouldn't fear that in a relationship, especially one with my husband.

"My lord." Someone said and walked in bowing. "What?" Alexander asked but sounded annoyed and kind of scary.

"Preparations for the ceremony have been made they just need to be finalized, sir." The man said slightly rushed and you could tell he was scared.

"Very good, I wish to see them immediately." He said with that same smirk on his face. I wonder if that's his way of smiling. "I'll have a guard take you to your room." He said to me and I stood up and Alexander gestured for one of his guards to come and spoke to him. I didn't listen because I didn't really care.

When I got to my room everything was already set up for me. I decided to sleep in the bed for a bit because sitting on his uncomfortable lap on his uncomfortable throne for an hour doing absolutely nothing really tired me out.

I woke up to Alexander standing at the foot of the bed staring at me. I immediately sat up.

"I want you to look these over and then you will eat dinner with me,then bed. Understand?" He said and I nodded. Even though it was a question he made it sound like a demand.

I got up my dress slightly rinkled due to sleeping in it but I didn't really care for I was so tired.

I looked at the papers he left on the table for me to look at and I couldn't believe it.

Another wedding