5

When I woke up it was to the sound of metal being clanged together as a wake up call. I looked over next to me to see Alexander waking up.

"Good morning, dear." It sounded like poison when he said it but I just responded with a good morning.

"Change we should be at Proesius in 2 days and you need to make a good impression so nothing slutty which I doubt you have." Alexander said and got up to change.

I turned my head not seeing a man in his underwear before. Out of curiosity I turned my head back for a moment to see him. He was basically pure muscle.

"Are you going to lay there all day or change." He said with his back turned to me. I got up from the bed and went to the chest and pulled out a dress to wear. I held it in my hands for a moment before turning and looking at Alexander who just looked annoyed.

"What?" He asked harshly similar to yesterday but I wasn't his target yesterday now I know what being prey feels like. "I need to change can you turn around?" I asked softly not looking him in the eyes but at the ground.

"Look me in the eyes when you speak to me and no" he said holding my chin in his hands making me look up at him. "W-What?" I asked confused by his answer. "You're my wife now so you can change in front of me from now on." He said and walked back to sit on the bed and waited as he crossed his arms.

I gulped and took a deep breath and turned away from him hoping he wouldn't care.

"Look at me." Alexander said harshly and I complied turning back around to look at him.

I slowly grabbed the straps of the nightgown off my shoulders and let them fall now left in my bra and panties.

I immediately slipped on my dress it was one of my favorites that I saved for special occasions.

I felt out of breath after slipping on my dress and Alexander had a smirk on his face

"Now was that so hard?" Yes. "No" "I didn't think so, now go to the carriage." He said and I left the tent to go to the carriage.

I fixed my hair in the carriage by brushing it out with the brush I had with me. That was another way I kept myself busy.

I felt the carriage begin to move and I felt so nervous to going to the strongest and wealthiest kingdom on the planet. But I am also expected to rule it.