8

I changed as the king asked me too. I put on one of my more simpler gowns. My hair was curled and fixed with not a single hair out of place.

I went to the throne room with a single guard behind me

I went to the throne room with a single guard behind me. He wasn't close to me but he was there.

"There you are." I heard the second I walked into the room. King Alexander sat on his golden throne lazily. His head rested on his hand with his elbow propped up on the arm rest.

"Dismissed." Alexander said to the guard. The guard bowed and left. No words spoken.

"You said I could help plan my wedding." I said after a minute of silence. "Our wedding dear. You may pick the decorations then some other things I want figured out." He said sitting up then walking towards me.

He walked behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. I closed my eyes and felt shivers go down my spine. I could feel his breath on my neck as his hands trailed down my arms as they found my hands.

"Do you like this?" He asked in such a whisper I could barely hear. I shook my head no but my body begged to say yes for him to continue. He ran his hands up and down my arms his head skimming my right shoulder.

"Are you sure because your body is saying something else." He said softly yet at the same time it was rough. My knees wanted to give out underneath me. I wanted to turn around and just kiss him. But I can't because I will not give into him only play along and do what I need to do to rule and survive.

"When can I pick out the decorations?" I said releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding. My chest was rising and falling quickly. "Now." He whispered and went back to his throne and sat down. "Bring them in." He shouted and the doors immediately sprung open with flowers, samples, and diamonds with so much more.

"Your majesty for the colors you wanted gold and white. We have 3 different kind of flowers for you to choose from." A man with a long piece of paper said.

Then a bouquet of golden roses, a bouquet of golden lilies, and a bouquet of golden orchids were brought in each being held by a different person.

"I like the roses." I said. They were gorgeous and roses were my favorite.

"Wonderful and for the diamonds to be decorated with the wedding would you like gold or clear tint and with what shape?" He asked.

"Um clear and round." I said unsure because I really knew nothing about shape of diamonds but I knew round was one of them.

"Beautiful pick and for the isle would you prefer a golden one with white designs or plain, or a white one with gold designs or plain?"

"White with gold designs" I said because in my head it seemed gorgeous.

"Lovely and for..." the man said but was interrupted by the king.

"That is enough for today." Alexander has said looking bored. "Of course your majesty." The man said bowed and walked away everyone else did the same.

"Come." He said and he offered me his hand, I followed him holding my dress with one hand and I took his with the other. We walked outside to a golden carriage and I got in first then himself.