Chapter 48 °SAVE ME!°

Seoyun's pov
I was dragged away and forced to abandon Tae who was bleeding. I struggled a lot to free myself and screamed at the top of my lungs in hope that any passerby would help us. But a tall boy, locked me in between his arm and his torso while covering my mouth with his other hand. He was super strong than me; who was literally struggling and bouncing like a fresh fish taken out of the water, yet he was handling me with less efforts.

He shoved me into the car and settled beside me on the left. I tried running out through the right door but I was harshly pulled back by my waist by the tall one while another boy sat at the empty side of me at the right and the car drove off at a high speed. I kept struggling and screaming but a hand snaked around my neck to cover my mouth while my hands were held by the boy at the right. Nonetheless, I kept struggling and tried screaming which only resulted in my voice coming out just as a muffled hum. The boy at the copilot seat turned around looking at me with a smirk and said "Oh dear lady! Please don't waste your energy and stop struggling! We've got a hold of you pretty strong! Arraso?"

I glared at him and kicked the copilot seat which made him jerk in his place. He sighed glaring at me and said "I see! Boys we have caught a tiger not a cat here!" He kept glaring at me while an evil smirk still danced on his lips when he said "My dear boys!! You know what to do right?" I looked at my right and saw the boy eyeing to the tall boy in my left. Before I turn my head to my left, I felt a sharp sting in my neck that made everything around me collapse and I was eaten up by the dark world.

Sungyeol's pov
I took quick long strides to the CEO cabin of Woogyu Ent. I entered the cabin scanning for Woohyun hyung in a hurry. My eyes fell on him who was seated on the couch fumbling with his fingers frowning, so I walked towards him asking "Woohyun hyung! What happened? You didn't sound good when you spoke. So quickly tell me what happened!" He looked at me with a frown and stood up saying "Sungyeol-ah! Key told me that Taemin was attacked and wanted to let you know!" I froze in my place dazed and blurted "Mwo?" Then I furrowed my eyebrows thinking in between his lines 'Why would Woohyun hyung call me to say about this? And Key wanting me to know about Tae?  Woohyun hyung sounds dead worried too. There has to be something big linked with it'.

Then it struck me that Taemin has to accompany Seoyun to visit her father. I stumbled a step back realizing that something has happened to Seoyun, if Tae was attacked. I furrowed my eyebrows asking "Hyung! What happened to Seoyun?" I felt a firm grip on my shoulder and heard Sunggyu hyung's worried voice saying "Sungyeol-ah! Taemin says that she was kidnapped by four boys. I just heard Jonghyun talk to him through phone!"

Woohyun's pov
Sungyeol's face looked worried and his eyes beacame darker when Sunggyu hyung said the news of Seoyun being kidnapped. He looked at me and said "Hyung! Call Jonghyun hyung and Key here! Palli!" I nodded and dialed Key's number and asked them to get to the cabin immediately. He sat on the couch running his palm, that was wrapped in a white cloth like thing, through his hair. I furrowed my eyebrows thinking 'Wait! His hand is bandaged? Sungyeol is hurt?' I think Sunggyu hyung must've noticed it before me as he held Sungyeol's hand and questioned him "What happened to your hand Yeollie?"

Sungyeol sighed pulling his hand from hyung's grip and said "It's nothing hyung!" I walked towards him asking "It's nothing you say? But why do I feel it's not nothing as you say!" and lifted an eyebrow in demand for his answer. He let out a sigh and said "Someone tried stabbing Seoyun today morning and to rescue her I held the dagger. That's it!" I softly smiled getting a hint that he probably likes her and said "I appreciate your efforts but do care for yourself Sungyeollie!" Sunggyu hyung nodded and worriedly asked "But why would a random man try to kill her?" Sungyeol was about to say something but Jonghyun hyung and Key entered our cabin with worried looks on thier faces.