Chapter 11 °A SHOULDER TO LEAN ON°

Sungyeol's pov
I took a refreshing bath and dressed myself in casuals not forgetting to grab Woohyun's phone that woke me up before walking out of my room. When I passed the left adjacent room of mine, I heard some mild mumbling and sobbing sounds. I stopped in my tracks and looked at the closed door in a dilemma if I should open it to have a check. My attention was got off from the room when Woohyun hyung walked towards me asking "You finally woke up?"

I nodded to him and handed him his phone. He gasped while he took his phone from my hands and said "Oh my dear phone is still alive? I was prepared to say goodbye to it thinking you would smash it!" I smirked at him replying "I would have, but something else that's way more interesting caught my attention. Lucky is your phone!" He chuckled wrapping his arms around my shoulder and said "C'mon! Lets have breakfast. The boys are already at the dining table waiting for us."

I walked away with him replying "All I want now is a hangover soup! Damn my head hurts!" He chuckled nodding and added "Of course it's a must when we were such a drunkards last night. Aigoo" When we went to the dining table, all the boys were seated with such expressions as if their soul has long left thier body. No one spoke as we were fully concentrating on having our hangover soup and a light breakfast.

We all gathered in the mainroom in a messy state after the breakfast, super refreshed. All thanks to the hangover soup. We were planning if we should go out with respect to this day being Nam star's special one or just head to our businesses. Sungjong whined "Hyung! Chaebol. Lets go somewhere. It has been ages that we all went out for playing after our highschool." Dongwoo hyung concured "Yeah. He's right. Lets have a day off." Myungsoo suddenly shrilled "Yah! Where is Seoyun?"

Sunggyu hyung nodded and questioned "Yeah. Where is she? Why isn't she here yet?" Woohyun hyung looked at me and asked "You sleept with her right? You didn't wake her up?" All the boys looked at me eyes widened in shock. I bet they think of stupid things because of this stupid Namu. I scoffed a laugh and said "Yah! You stupid Nam Woohyun. Use accurate words. We happened to share my bed since I didn't know where her room is!" Sungjong cheekily smiled and said "Oh I forgot to say you that the left adjacent one to your room is Noona's room. Mianhae hyung!" I rolled my eyes at him and mumbled "Useless brat."

Sunggyu's pov
I didn't quite feel good about the absence of Seoyun here and the uneasiness increased on hearing that Sungyeol and her shared a room. I stood up and announced to others "I'll go check on her." Myungsoo joined and said to me "Hyung! I'm also coming with you." Sungyeol scoffed and commented "Aigoo. Look at the knights of my toy getting all ready. You two haven't changed at all you know?" I glared at him and retorted "Neither you. Playing with a girl's life again and again." I walked away ignoring him rolling his eyes to me and Myungsoo tagged along.

When we were walking to the room, Myungsoo said "Hyung! You could've been gentle on Yeol. It could have hurted him for you to take Seoyun's side considering the fact that we all spent our lives together up until now." I looked at him and sighed before justifying "I know Myungsoo ah. No matter what I won't leave his side." He furrowed his eyebrows and stated "But what you did moments ago was the exact opposite to your words. You know that hyung?

I chuckled looking at him before answering "It may seem like that but its a win-win strategy I used there." He cocked his head and replied confused "I don't get you hyung." I chuckled at my little brother who had an expression like a lost kitten and said "I supported Seoyun so I can protect her from Sungyeol and also to point out to Sungyeol that what he's doing to her again is not good. You know that both of them are precious to me right? I'm being neutral so I can prevent both from hurting."

He nodded understanding and we halted before Seoyun's room. I looked at Myungsoo who was already looking at me frowning when I heard some soft mumbles and sobs from the other side of the door. He hurriedly opened the door and we saw Seoyun sitting on the bed self hugging herself burying her face on her bent knees, crying hard. I hurried near her to hug her but retarded my arms thinking I can't hug her to comfort her now. I'm not her Hamster Gyu oppa but a known stranger to her now.