Chapter 31 °MY ANGEL°

Myungsoo's pov
I stood froze upon seeing Sungyeol and Seoyun kissing when I reached the backyard with the first aid kit. Concerned about Sungyeol, Jongie and our hyungs were also walking towards the backyard who were in a distance from me except Woohyun who almost reached where I stood. I heard him gasp and question in a low doubtful tone halting beside me "Yah Myungsoo! Sungyeol said that he doesn't have feelings for her right? Then what the hell is this?"

I just shrugged looking at him furrowing my eyebrows and turned my head to look at the couple, as he asked the question that ran in my mind too. Woohyun turned around saying "Sunggyu hyung must know about this as he was so worried about Seoyun." He sprinted towards my hyung to share this piece of news while I thought smiling to myself 'Maybe they developed feelings for each other now!'

But I felt my heart drop a little when I saw Sungyeol pulling back from Seoyun and smirked at her while she collapsed on the grass devastated with her tears streaming down from her eyes. I heard someone nearing me, and when I turned around, Hoya who was dance-walking mumbling some rap lines, I presume and Xiongwei with eyes plastered on this dance freak walking a meter behind him. So I hurried near him and muttered "Hoya! Get Xiongwei out of here. Palli!!" as I didn't want her to witness her friend crying after being wronged and also to cover-up the stupid deed my ladder friend just did.

Hoya eyed me as if I was some stupid person but however he turned around and blocked Xiongwei's path. He kept awkwardly rubbing his nape blabbering crap incoherently "Xiongwei....You....I.....We...." in attempt to reason out while Xiongwei was focused on him with pure curiosity and excitement. So I covered him up saying "Xiongwei! Can you and Hoya hurry to our class to grab the....uhmm..The antiseptic ointment that's used for cut wounds?" Hoya sighed in relief and said "Xiongwei! Lets get going. C'mon!" I waved to them saying "No need to hurry! Take your time guys!" Hoya shot a glare in disgust saying "First you ask us to hurry but now you ask us not to. You wierdo!" I had no other choice but to flash a cheeky smile, even though I wanted to roll my eyes in annoyance, before he walked away with Xiongwei.

I turned around taking quick irritated steps towards the couple and halted in front of Sungyeol dropping the first aid box before him. He looked at me confused while I glanced at Seoyun who was weeping hard burying her face into her palms. I sighed before grabbing her hand and pulled her to stand making Sungyeol to get on his feet as a reflex too. I simply glanced at Sungyeol before pulling Seoyun with me to somewhere away from Sungyeol, so she can calm downa bit.

Sunggyu's povWoohyun hopped towards me and exclaimed "Hyung! You won't believe me if I said the SY couple has become real!!" I looked at him confused and while Dongwoo asked "Mwo? You mean Sungyeol and Seoyun?" He nodded smiling but Sungjong inter...

Sunggyu's pov
Woohyun hopped towards me and exclaimed "Hyung! You won't believe me if I said the SY couple has become real!!" I looked at him confused and while Dongwoo asked "Mwo? You mean Sungyeol and Seoyun?" He nodded smiling but Sungjong interrupted him with a question "Hyung! How did you jump into this stupidest conclusion?" Woohyun pouted and pointed his pouted lips saying "Myungsoo and I saw them kissing there in the ground." Even though it sounded relieved, I quite didn't feel good about this. So I said "Woohyun-ah! Guide me to where they are. Palli." We hurried towards where they were, with others following me totally confused.