Chapter 9 °LETS PARTY!!!°

Dongwoo's pov
Hoya, Woohyun and me were seated in the mainroom waiting for others to come so we can celebrate Woohyun's birthday in the name of having some drinks as suggested by Sungyeol. Suddenly the lights in the room went off and I was about to scream my lungs off when I saw some lady's face with long waving hair show up with her face highlighted with a lit up candle. It took me few seconds to realize that the candle was placed on a handy cake. She walked pass me to Woohyun and said "Sengin Chukahaeyo Woohyun ssi!!" He was bewildered when he said "Seoyun ah! Is that you?" But his question was answered by the Happy b'day song sung by Lee and Kim brothers.

Then the lights were turned on and I saw Sungjong walk towards us with a trolley. He pushed it aside gently and stepped near Woohyun and said "Sengin Chukahae hyung!" and hugged him. We all wished him in chorus and Seoyun said "Why don't you cut the cake?" Woohyun chuckled and said "But it's really beautiful for a cake and it prevents me from ruining it by cutting it into pieces." Seoyun shyly smiled at him and Myungsoo said "But it would be such a waste to not taste the tempting creamy cake hyung."

Woohyun chuckled and cut the cake and said "Let's play rock paper and scissors. The loser will have to eat this piece fully within one bite." Myungsoo added "Sunggyu hyung. Don't try to pull any pranks with this cake and let Seoyun's effort go into waste. Arraseo?" Hoya, Woohyun and me gasped and asked simultaneously "Seoyun made this?" Sungyeol replied "Tch! What's a big deal in it? That's just a small thing for such big reactions."

I saw Seoyun roll her eyes at him before saying "Then Mafia, you are free to not eat it while others do." in a humble tone contrasting the words that orders him not to touch the cake. Hoya chuckled and said "Sungyeol-ah I guess you're not that dumb to not understand that she doesn't want you to eat it."

Sungyeol's pov
I was seriously pissed off when Seoyun was too bold to diss me directly to my face and oil was added to the anger boiling when Hoya explained me her diss. Myungsoo patted my shoulder and said "Remember that today is Namstar's day. Just let it pass." I sighed and nodded to him assuringly. The praised cake was then cut by Woohyun hyung and shared among us. Well yeah I got to taste the piece of artwork Seoyun made. And I swear it really tasted delicious.

Few moments passed and Myungsoo suggested "Why don't we have some drinks guys?" Seoyun volunteered to arrange the Wine bottle and glasses we brought earlier while others were just chatting. When she took the beer bottles to arrange, I sneaked beside her and said "Hey My toy! Pass Myungsoo, Sunggyu hyung, Hoya hyung and me a bottle of beer. Its not for drinking." She looked at me confused and asked "Who's Hoya?"

I looked at her rather confused thinking Who does she take me as? Is she still trying to act dumb or does she really not remember any of us?
I furrowed my eyebrows and asked her "Do you really not know who is who among the boys?" She tilted her head slightly and said "I guess I know Myungsoo is that angel looking devil, Sunggyu is the one with small eyes, Woohyun is that wierd guy who does random aegyeos there and the star of today's b'day party. And of course I know cute little Jongie and this tall psychic Mafia." pointing at the respective person who she described in her style with her index finger and looking thier way. She turned to look at me and asked "So who's Hoya in here?"

I let out a heavy sigh totally confused about this lady's behavior towards her classmates. I then said "That is Hoya and this is Dongwoo hyung." pointing at them with my index finger. She moved closer to me and asked "So the one with slightly thick eyebrows and wide shoulder is Hoya. Dongwoo is the one with loud regular laughters?" I turned my head to face her, amused by how she described Hoya hyung, Dongwoo hyung. And yeah the others too except for Sungjongie, who was complimented.

I chuckled and commented "I like the way you describe people." She smirked at me and asked "Even the way I describe you as Psychic Mafia?" I scoffed a laugh at her and yelled "Yah!" She chuckled with such arrogance in her eyes and took three bottles of beer to pass it to others while leaving behind one for me. Then she passed the beer bottles to Hoya hyung with a crisp explanation, Myungsoo and Sunggyu hyung to exhibit our plan.

Hoya's pov
Woohyun hyung noticed Seoyun passing us the beer bottles and asked her "Seoyun ah! Why are you passing the beer bottles only to them."

I saw Sungyeol smirk while grabbing the beer bottle and walked near him shaking the bottle vigourously. Seeing this, I signalled others to gather and he shouted "Hana, tul, set! Attack Woohyun hyung!!!!" Seoyun backed off from us to clean up the glass pieces produced by the clumsy Myungsoo who dropped the beer bottle even before Sungyeol counted. We couldn't pour the beer on Woohyun hyung as he used Myungsoo as his shield which made the poor kid fully drenched in beer.

Then I noticed Sungyeol silently trying to pour the remaining beer on Woohyun hyung. But he was quick witted to grab the bottle from the choding and showered all of us in beer. Well except Seoyun. Woohyun hyung laughed out loud pointing at us and said "Hey you guys can't pull a prank on me in this life time. You'll have to train yourselves to match my quick wittedness." We all plopped into the couch when he was laughing his butt off pointing our failure. Sungyeol threw a pillow at him and said "Fudge you and your quick wittedness!" Myungsoo grunted and said "You totally ruined a fun show Namu hyung! You even made me smell like beer tin now! Arghhh"

Woohyun hyung chuckled and sat beside Seoyun and said "That's not my fault for you to be dumb." I suggested "Ok its enough! Lets have some wine to make it a real party!" since the prank was a failure to us but an entertainment to Woohyun hyung. Seoyun stood up and said "Well...I guess it's time for me to leave. You guys should enjoy. Once again Sengin Chukahae Woohyun ssi." and stepped forward.

I was about to say her to stay but again Woohyun hyung was quick witted as he held her wrist and said "Ani. Seoyun ah! Join us!" I nodded to him and said "Hyung is right, Seoyun ah! Its been really a long time since you last hung out with us." She bit her bottom lips and hesitantly replied "But...." Woohyun hyung cut her off by pulling her wrist making her to seat back beside him saying "No Buts. Just stay and party with us." She looked at him and shyly nodded pulling her hands from his grip.

We all had three rounds of wine with some snacks and stuffs. Dongwoo hyung got more excited by the alcohol's spell and suggested "Guys why not play spin bottle?" Sunggyu hyung surprisingly agreed to it and said "Yeah! We should. That may help me to find some clues." So we started the game and I could feel the alcohol's effect slowly kick in as time passes.

The ones who suggested this game happened to be the first ones to black out while others just continued to play the game with a slight change in the rule. It is that a shot of wine should be taken whenever you feel like neither confess the truth nor do any dares. In this way, the game ended rather quickly when drunken Sungyeol left with blackedout Seoyun, while Myungsoo said he felt like throwing up and I felt too sleepy.