Chapter 28 °FLUTTERING♥️°

Sungyeol's pov
I glanced at Jaeseok smirking after announcing Seoyun to be my toy in the name of girlfriend. I pulled her to a table with Hoya dragging this girl's Chinese friend following behind. We settled on the table with Seoyun between Myungsoo and me while Seoyun's Chinese friend was seated between Hoya and Woohyun. While Sungjongie who sat beside Woohyun kept staring at me hesitating to say something so I lifted an eyebrow at him questioning "Mwo? What do you want to say?" He bent forward and whispered "Hyung! I think this noona really didn't mean to cross your path."

I rolled my eyes while leaving a scornfull chuckle and looked at the Chinese girl asking "Yah! What is your name?" while pointing a finger at her. She looked at me confused pointing herself and asked "Cheoyo?" She replied after few seconds when I kept looking at her as "Yong Xiongwei ibnida." I nodded to her and stated "When we get back to class, Sungjong will be your seatmate." She looked at me eyes widened and asked "Ye? Seoyunineunyo(what about Seoyun)?" I looked at my toy beside me with a smirk and snaked my hand around her waist saying "Of course my girlfriend will be with me."

Myungsoo's pov
I was still dazed about the information of Sungyeol announcing Seoyun to be his girlfriend and it really bugged me to know the reason. So I asked looking at him "Sungyeol-ah! Why did you announce her as your girlfriend? I mean none of you have feelings for each other right? Then why?" He chuckled and questioned "Myungsoo-ah! Whose words do you think will you follow between a friend and a girlfriend?" I replied him "My girlfriend obviously since I don't want our relationship to get weaker." Sungyeol looked at Seoyun who was uncomfortably sitting with her head lowered while Sungyeol pulled her closer to him with his hand around her waist and said "This is why she's my girlfriend. Simple."

Unable to understand his reasoning, I kept looking at him until Woohyun questioned Sungyeol "You mean, you made her your girlfriend so you can kick Jaeseok in his ass by snatching away his friend?" I laid my gaze at Seoyun when I heard a sob which was almost inaudible and saw her holding back her tears from crawling down her eyes by biting her lower lip. I sighed not able to understand anything that's going on and wandered my attention around the room blankly. I was surprised when I saw my hyung storming and Dongwoo hyung walking towards us.

When they came near us, Sunggyu hyung glanced at Seoyun once before he ordered "Ethura! Nawa (come out). I need to talk to you." Sungyeol just sighed before lazily standing up and looked at Seoyun before pulling her up harshly. He followed the hyungs dragging Seoyun with him. I looked at Xiongwei and coldly stated "Come along!" before trailing the SY couple.

When we were at the ground, Sunggyu hyung fished for his phone from his pant pocket and fidgeted with it before he yelled "What the heck is this?" showing his phone's display towards us. It displayed a picture of Sungyeol fake kissing Seoyun so I shrugged and justified Sungyeol "Hyung! That really didn't happen. He just pretended." Sunggyu hyung nodded gritting his teeth irritated before scrolling up the page and questioned "Then Sungyeol, can you tell me why on earth is that girl your girlfriend?" Sungyeol answered him shrugging "Hyung! She kept humiliating me pairing up with Choi Jaeseok. She spoiled my uniform leaving a lip mark and today too I don't know what thier plan was but she purposedly bumped on me again." And I continued him "So to grab away Choi Jaeseok's partner in crime, Sungyeol made her as his girlfriend."

Dongwoo hyung furrowed his eyebrows and asked "Choi Jaeseok? The clown who claims himself as top dog in your class? That Jaeseok?" Sungyeol nodded and Sunggyu hyung asked "Why would she involve with him?" Woohyun replied "Hyung, I heard Jaeseok calling her his friend and Seoyun agreed to it too." Sunggyu hyung scoffed and stated "Friend? My foot!" He then looked at Seoyun who was sitting on the grass leaning on the building with her friend beside her and muttered looking at us "Sungyeol-ah! I think you've made a wrong decision. I'm sure that she's not his friend."