Chapter 21 °DAY-1°

Seoyun's pov
Everything was new for us. Most of the students were in thier uniforms obviously. But the way they dressed thier uniforms were different, I mean it was in a trendy way, completely forgetting the fact that uniforms are meant to display 'UNITY'. Looking at these students, Xiongwei and I went to the staff room for submitting our papers.

A lady in her 30s walked towards us with a humble smile and said "Oh you two are the new transfer students from Daekwa high and students of Class 11-1 right?" We nodded and she said "I'm Dong Miae! Your homeroom teacher." We two smiled and bowed 90° wishing her "Ah! Annyonghaseyeo Seongsanim!" She smiled and said "Kurae! So are you girls ready to go to the class?" We nodded confidently smiling making her again flash her sweet smile before she walked away saying "Follow me. Lets get to the class."

Dong Saem entered the class, and made an announcement to the class before calling us inside. We two went inside and the boys shouted 'Wow' at us. Dong Saem said to us "Now introduce yourself to your classmates." I softly flashed a smile and said "Hi guys! I'm Park Seoyun and I hope that we could get along." Xiongwei then quickly bowed and said "Am Yong Xiongwei! Friend of Seoyun and hope to be your good friend too." Dong Saem nodded and said "Seoyun sit beside Choi Jaeseok and Xiongwei beside Park Byungwook. Both of them raise your hands." for which two boys rose thier hands.

Xiongwei asked the teacher "Saem can I sit with Seoyun? Please?" She sighed nodding and said "Byungwook! Shift your place beside Jaeseok." One from the two boys rolled his eyes and shifted his place to the last bench beside the other.

We two thanked her and walked to the empty seats that was a row before the last one where the 'Ok' boys are

We two thanked her and walked to the empty seats that was a row before the last one where the 'Ok' boys are. "Now class! What is this period's subject?" The class replied "English Saem!" She nodded arranging her file and said "Be quiet until the staff arrives. Arraso?" The class replied in a singsong way "Ne~!" before she walked out.

Xiongwei snickered and said to me "No matter how great the school is, the students always tend to reply 'Ne' in a singsong way right Seoyun-ah." I looked at her flashing a sweet smile nodding and quietly grabbed my English book. Xiongwei suddenly cupped my cheeks and moved towards me before whispering "I really miss my Arrogant Seoyun!" I softly chuckled and said " Chagiya! Am still your aegi. Its just that I'm in my new version."

She scoffed like my oldself and mumbled "So I'll have to start my friendship all over again with this 'New version of Seoyun' now? And I'm not sure about the amount of changes in this known stranger. Gosh!" I chuckled at her and said "Chagiya! Stop whining and take your English book out. I don't want our first impression to be bad."

Xiongwei's pov
I sighed looking at her and thought 'I really miss my Old Seoyun. She never gave a shit about what others thought and did what she wanted unless it's not something bad or harmful. Aigoo Ajhumma why did you turn Seoyun like this?' I grabbed my English book and placed it on the table thinking 'I can't really blame Ajhumma too! She believes that ajhussi died due to his arrogance and wanted Seoyun to be safe.' I sighed and looked at front when the subject teacher arrived.

It was recess already, but Seoyun and me didn't know where the snack bar was, so we were just seated on our table. Three boys walked to us and Choi Jaeseok asked us "Hoi! Cuties, wanna come with us? We'll bring you two to the snack bar." We accepted his help, even though I didn't like his way of talking. He guided us to the snack bar and settled infront of us after grabbing some snack. He looked at Seoyun and said "I'm Choi Jaeseok!"

She just nodded uncomfortably smiling, while the tall boy among them said "Jaeseok is the top dog here. Oh yeah I'm Yang Taeho and this is Park Byungwook." I fake smiled to them and said "Oh I see. Sorry we have to get back to class now. Its already time. Seoyun-ah Kaja." With this I dragged her with me away from the boys who gave off a creepy aura. On the way back to the class, we suddenly saw the students infront of us move to the sides who were once standing here and there like spilled beads.

Seoyun's pov
Through the calm and emptied walkway, there came a boy literally dressed in different uniform walking towards the direction Xiongwei and I stood. He walked with such an attitude like an Emperor and gave off a cool pose when a girl near him squeaked.

He then entered our class and with that the students went back to being the spilled beads again, with girls shreaking here and there

He then entered our class and with that the students went back to being the spilled beads again, with girls shreaking here and there. I simply shrugged and hand linked with Xiongwei and entered the class. The boy was seated at the seat to my right, laying on his folded hands that were on the writing table, sleeping while the whole class was quiet. Xiongwei looked at him, and asked the girl infront of us "Chogiyo! Who is he?" The girl shushed and whispered "His name is Lee Sungyeol. The leader of the INFINITE."

Xiongwei furrowed her eyebrows and whispered back questioning "Eh? What is Infinite by the way?" The girl placed her index finger on her lips before turning around. She scribbled something on a piece of paper and turned around facing us before passing the paper to us. Xiongwei flashed a formal smile to her getting the paper. I peeked and read what she wrote in the paper ~Infinite is the group name of the Kingkas in our school. There are seven members in total, 5 in our class and 2 sunbaes in grade 12. And by the way I'm Kim Joo Ah. Nice meeting you guys.~

I looked at her flashing a soft smile when she was looking at us. Just then another four boys entered the class who were also dressed in different uniforms and settled in thier respective seats. I looked at Xiongwei and slightly tapped her before writing on a piece of paper "We shall be careful of them. No matter what, we aren't meddling with them ok?" She nodded and showed me an 'ok' sign smiling.

The following two classes seemed interesting that I didn't notice that it was already time for lunch. The teacher dismissed us for the lunch and walked out. Even though the teacher was not here anymore, none of the students left thier places to have lunch and the class remained completely silent. Xiongwei and I exchanged a *what's is going on* look and we two shrugged at each other smiling. Both of us were startled when a boy's voice echoed in our quiet class when he shouted "Yah duffers! Ireona. Lets have lunch."

With this the sleeping Kingka beside me woke up and walked out yawning snaking his arm around another boy. Few moments after they left, the students slowly left for the lunch. Kim Joo Ah turned around smiling and said "C'mon girls, we will have lunch." We two nodded to her and went with her to the canteen. After grabbing our lunch tray with today's dishes, we settled at a table two tables away from 'THE KINGKAS'. Kim Jooah smiled at us and asked "It must be eerie to see unique things happening in our school right?"

Xiongwei shook her head saying "Aniya! We've already seen 'The Heirs' drama similar to this atmosphere." I chuckled at her and nudged her. Jooah looked at me and said "Seoyun-ah! Are you always this quiet?" I just smiled at her and had a spoon of my rice. She smiled back and commented "You're quite an elegant girl." Xiongwei snickered and said "Yeah yeah! She has always been such an elegant girl like a kitten." I pouted to her and said "Chagiya, please stop it." She sighed nodding and we all ate our lunch while Xiongwei and Jooah were chatting with little giggles in between.