Chapter 10 °WHY HIM?°

Seoyun's pov
I tried to change my sleeping position to my sides but something heavy prevented me from doing it. I furrowed my eyebrows still feeling lazy to open my eyes and tried to accomplish my immediate goal but a little fiercely this time. I succeeded to have my comfortable position but fraction of seconds later I was pulled back by a slight pressure on my tummy, making me land on something as hard as rock but also as smooth as gel, you know those cute little rubber toy specifically made for fancy keychains, similar to it.

I yawned while opening my eyes and blinked few times. Meanwhile I heard some voices nearing me and when I was about to open my eyes I heard a female's gasp followed by a comment as "Eonnie! Isn't she that girl who was brought by our second young master? Waaah Daebak!!" I shut my eyes close and pretended to be still asleep. Another female voice answered in a low but audible tone "Yeah you're right Noh Eul ah. She's the girl brought in by second young master. But why is she in the room of First Young master sleeping on his bed?" The first female answered with such disgust in her tone as "Eonnie you should it as 'In his room, on his bed and with him'. Such a gold digger!" As if on cue I heard a male's voice that gradually increased retorting "Why do you 'maids' care if she's a gold digger or if she is in first young master's room on his bed with him?"

The females gasped and said stuttering "W-Woohyun s-ssi! Chishuhamnida!" He again spoke in a rudely manner "If you don't want to be fired, then do your cleaning jobs with your hands rather than your mouths." The both females simultaneously said "Ne! Arraseoyo Woohyun ssi! Chishuhamnida!" I continued to pretend as sleeping while thinking Park Seoyun! Just pretend until he leaves. Gosh it would be so embarrassing to wake up with him here considering what the maids said. But wait! If what they said is true.....Who is the person that's beside me sleeping until now?

Woohyun's pov
I walked near the brat who was sleeping soundly hugging Seoyun close to him under the blankets. I tapped him gently to wake him up only to get my hands slapped away with him baby talking something in his sleep. I looked at the maids after a sigh and ordered "You two, leave now and clean this room after he leaves to the company." They bowed to me and walked out silently.

I smirked looking at the sleeping moron while I took my handphone from my pocket thinking Mianhae Chinguya! This is the only way to wake you up now. I set a timer to run off after 10 seconds before placing the mobile beside his pillow and ran out of the room, coz he may whack me if he finds out that I woke him up in a way that irritates him.

Sungyeol's pov
I sat up startled with eyes wide opened in shock due to an irritating sound that boomed near my ears. I groaned and held my banging head before I heard someone speak up "M-Mafia? It was you who was sleeping beside me?" I turned to my left and saw Seoyun sitting with her eyes widened. I yawned while getting down the bed and looked at her when she squacked appalled "Yah! Why do you always appear shirtless infront of me? Where's your damn shirt?"

She then looked at herself moving the blankets away and her eyes widened even more in shock that they appeared like they would pop out any moment. She then looked at me and asked "Why am I in my undershirt alone? Where's my shirt too?" She strode near me with flaring glares. I swear she would have gripped me by my collar if I had a shirt on unlike now who is shirtless...

I smirked thinking Ah cheminae! Its way too funny to start a day with teasing her. She folded her arm near her chest and lifted an eyebrow at me with *I asked you a question* look, so I replied her "What do you think happened last night between us when we were drunk and you even blacked out?" She furrowed her eyebrows and asked "What do you mean by that?" She continued after taking a moment to gulp while her folded arms fell loose to the sides and enquired stuttering "N-nothing h-happened last night between us right?"

I just smirked at her and attempted to go to the bathroom to refresh but she blocked my path and yelled "Thethaphae(answer me) ishekya!" I cocked my head to the side and said "What if something really happened between us?" She then scoffed and said "Kurae! I will take this chance to sue you unmindful about myself." I laughed out loud and said "Aigoo my toy is so naive! There's no law to sue a person who helped out the drunk one who happened to throw up!"

Seoyun's pov
I was taken aback upon hearing what he said. I wet my dry lips and questioned him slowly "Mafia, you mean I threw up?" He sighed while shaking his body in disgust and said "Ne! You stupid disgusting yeoja! You threw up on my shirt when I was carrying you to my room." I closed my eyes ashamed about my drunken state and mumbled to myself "I should call myself a dog if I drink ever again after this."

I sighed before opening my eyes and met a pair of eyes staring at me closely that made me jump back startled. The Mafia chuckled making me annoyed. I glared at him and retorted "Why did you bring me to your room when I have one alloted? Also sleeping shirtless and bringing unnecessary rumors about us. Stupid Mafia!" He rolled his eyes folding his arms and stated "One! I don't know which one is your room. Two! I was so dizzy from all the drinking that I had no strength to change. Thiseo?" I rolled my eyes and attempted to walk out of the room but froze in my path remembering that I'm only wearing a undershirt and my formal skirt the very moment.

I looked at him and asked "Mafia! Lend me a shirt. I can't go out like this." He smirked and took steps closer to me and bent near my ears before whispering "Wae? You look so sexy and hot in this!" I wailed at him "Yah! Neo....." He cut me off and said "That's my closet. You can grab a shirt from there." pointing at a direction with large sliding door and walked away.

I went to the walk-in closet and looked for a small shirt that can suit me. The whole space was filled with Mafia's perfume smell which I happened to notice whenever he came closer to me. Suddenly a sharp pain struck my head while my legs became wobbly and I felt extremely dizzy that I ended up stumbling. I supported myself leaning on the closet and held my head closing my eyes. The pain just increased and picture of me in my Chankuk high uniform appeared.

I was dripping wet and my undergarment can be seen if looked closely due to my white shirt that became translucent. All thanks to the wet state I was in. Then I was thrown a towel by Mafia who was also in a Chankuk high winter uniform.

I opened my eyes shocked and thought Why is it him of all people? Why him? I grabbed some random shirt, hurriedly wore it and ran out of Mafia's to my room located adjacent to his room

I opened my eyes shocked and thought Why is it him of all people? Why him? I grabbed some random shirt, hurriedly wore it and ran out of Mafia's to my room located adjacent to his room. I closed the door slid along it and sat dejected mumbling "What are these memories? Am sure that I'm not imaging or hallucinating things. And they also feel too real for me to claim it's just another imagination." My eyes automatically shed tears while cold sweats formed on my forehead and in my palms too. I yelped in pain when I again felt the headache kick in and mumbled to myself in between the sobs "I-I sh-should call Mithra eonnie and talk to her about this!"