Proof That He Has A Heart (💦)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He took you in his Audi A8 and roaring the car on full speed. You were just panicking that you messed up things and now he was really gonna do all the things to you. You noticed the face he was making when he was driving, he even licked his lips.

Oh my god.. things aren't gonna go well.

"Shit! Why did I even choose dare! Argh, I don't wanna play this game EVER AGAIN!" You groaned.

You reached his house in Malibu, where he opened up the door and grabbed your hand and took you to his bedroom, as you threw off the grip on your hand.

"H-hey! Y-you can't just force me into this!" You wanted to reason, but he looked like he didn't listen to you, and smirked.

"But I thought you wanted me so badly, hmm..?~" Tony replied in a seductive manner, that made you a little blushed but embarrassed cause it was just for a dare.

"Don't worry about that, babe.. I would make you forget everything you have in your mind right now..~" He said with a panting in his voice, huskily as he slowly pushed you near the bed, as you fall onto it. He slowly grabs your waist and ravished your essence and body while taking out moans. While doing so, he slowly ripped your shirt back, you squealed, pushed him off and stood up.

"I'm just 17! And look at you, almost old!" You told him about the age-gap in between, but there was something that just made him a little angry. He slowly stepped closer to you, till you walked back and ended on a wall. He leaned his hand over you and grew his face closer to yours, feeling his breaths on your skin.

"What.. did you say I was..?" He said in a gruff tone. It creeped you but made you excited a bit.

"You're an old man, come on. What would you really do? Be in that limit." You roll your eyes, but the way he was looking at you wasn't normal. You furrow your brows in fear, thinking he might snap out. But, he smirked and chuckled darkly, sending shivers down your spine as he leans close to your ear.

"I'll show you what this old man can do to such girls like you..~" He whispers as he smirked on your skin as he kissed your neck, making you elect a slight gasp. He slowly started giving you slight bites on your neck, that made you moan slightly.

"Mr. S-Stark.. p-please don't-" Your lines stopped when he interupts yours.

"Shh.. relax, baby..~" He growled, as he continued eating you out slowly. "Let this man eat you up~"

"N-no.. d-don't!" I was blushing harder than before, I liked it, but it wasn't the time! I tried to push off from his grip, but he was too strong. "Ohh god, baby you taste do good- mmhm~" He licked your neck, making you groan but you were blushing heavily.

"Stop! Y-you can't do this to me!"

He turned back to you, with his darkened eyes. "But I thought you were a grown up girl, weren't you..?~" He said, smirking.

"Okay, OKAY! Let me explain!" I cried as I raise my hands, him raising a brow.

"Look.." I take a deep breath. "I was playing truth and dare with my friends, they saw you as they know I am a huge fan of you, so they gave me a dare to seduce you, and that's what I did."

"..and..?" He asked further, raising an eyebrow.

"..and.. it went quite horribly wrong. I didn't knew things would go like.. that.." I sighed. He was staring at you for minutes, maybe you thought you ruined his entire mood. But, instead he laughs it out.

"Oh darling.. was that the reason you were trying to do to me..?" He smiled at you, and you nod at him, smiling back nervously. He backs off your hair strand on your face, biting his lip.

"Don't worry.. it's okay for such things.. I don't get mad at these little games you play. It just excites me more..~" He winked at you.

"R-really? How does it excites you..?" You ask further.

"Cause I find myself somebody to play with me..~" He whispers as he leaned onto your face to kiss you passionately. You panic while he did that but you immediately fall into that.

"Please.. I wanna play with you..~" He begged while he kept kissing and ou were enjoying and regretting this at the same time, that you were in front of a billionaire who you shouldn't have messed with. You both kept on moaning repeatedly till you reached the limit.

"God.. Mr. Stark.." You mumbled as you slowly brought your arms and rolled around his neck.

"Hmm, Kitten..?" He replied while pulling off slightly. "Don't you like it..? And by the way, call me Tony, please." He whispers as he looks into your eyes, smiling.

"I.. I.." You stuttered while you wanted to speak earlier, but he placed a finger on your lips, to shut you up.

"Shh.. don't worry. I know you like me doing that so much..~" He smirked as he pulled you to bed, unbuttoning his shirt, threw it aside and laid on top of you.

"You should be lucky that your friends gave a chance to meet me." He moves a finger to your bite mark he gave you, that made you groan in little pain. ".. or things might had not become true for you for what you expected." Tony started undressing you, almost revealing your bare body, leaning close to you. "Cause I can't wait to taste you, anytime..~"

"But.. it was just a dare, Mr. Stark.
" You whimpered. "You can't really just force me to do this.. please Mr. Stark understand.. please.. I don't like this.." I was really afraid, so I started to cry. "You don't do this, right? I hope you might be a good person after all.."

Tony hearing all this got into a state of thought. She wasn't wrong after all. If it was just a dare, he shouldn't have forced the girl to do a one night stand if she isn't ready or so. He sighed.

"Well.. I guess you are right. I am not a bad person." He got off the bed, as you stood up. "But why would you even try to risk your life by doing these things? You already know the age-gap in us between, but this age, you should be doing something important. Not playing these little kid games and taking it to a higher extent. You know kids nowadays play games with each other not knowing what it might lead to, and it's called carelessness and selfishness."

You were standing and listening everything for what he was saying, as you even felt guilty about it.

".. I was selfish too. I thought nothing might happen to me when I do awful things but.. I got what I deserved, and that's what made me a changed man, for what I am now. And you, young lady! You are graduated and you have that enough power to tell the right and wrong, and you just getting forced to do these things.." He walked towards you, as he used his finger to lift your face with your chin. "I knew that you were playing that game. That's why I was here to teach you this lesson.."

Your eyes started watering, feeling that you felt yourself so bad that you were wrong. You saw the true, good side of him, even in the way he was with girls and all but before he had valuable reasons with him too. You hugged him tightly, trying to apologise.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I promise I won't do this again! Please!" Your eyes were streaming with tears, as you cried heavily with guilt inside you, Tony joined your hug, trying to comfort you, as he smiled.

"That's okay, just calm down." He pulled you back to look at you. "Beautiful girls don't cry, right?" He grinned, as he wiped off your tears.

"So, should I drop you home?" He asked.

"No I can go myself, thank you." You replied as you started walking off the room, but he grabbed your hand. "No, this is the night that you need to be safe, come with me." He walks away the room to get the car, as you look at him, smiling with the tears in your eyes.

"Yeah.. he sure does has a heart."

Word Count: 2096

Yay a new imagine! And yeah, proof that Tony Stark has a heart. 💖
I hope you like it! <3