𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10

Start from the beginning

I smirked at the mention of Arthur; I was basically his second mom as he grew up, resulting in probably why he would want to see me so much.

"We got it."

Mel then continued. "Alright. Everybody get a good nights sleep, and dress nice tomorrow. We are meeting up with The King at 11:00am sharp! Captain's orders."

I hopped off of the bar and began up the stairs, jogging them while everyone else dragged their bodies.

With a giggle, I entered Ban and I's room, plopping myself on the bed.

The door shut closed and Ban laid down beside me, laying his head on my chest.

"Are you gonna sleep like this every night?"

"Yep.", he grumbled. I played with his hair and fell asleep slowly, to his steady heartbeat.

God, these days have gone uneventfully fast.

8:00am
Monday
I groaned into the soft sheets, tumbling over to feel the sun on my face.

Looking at the clock, I saw that it read 8:02am, and I rolled out of bed slowly.

Peeking my head out of the cracked door, I saw no one downstairs.

"Baaan?"

His head poked out of the kitchen doorway, with a snack in hand.

"Good morning, gorgeous."

"Morning, babe. I'm gonna go take my shower, so I need you to wake up the Sins."

Ban nodded, and I made my way into the bathroom.

Turning on the water the hottest it could go, I took a long, scorching shower and got dressed into a (f/c), long coat that reached my mid-calves and a pair of (black/white) leggings.

Simple yet classy.

It was now 9:00, and we had to be in presence of Arthur by 11:00..

I put my coat on and exited the room, to see that Ban woke up nobody.

I rushed back upstairs and flung open Mel and Elizabeth's door, shouting that they had under 2 hours to get ready.

Elizabeth hopped out of bed real quick, and demanded for me to help her get ready.

I agreed, before waking everyone else up and helping out Ellie with what to wear.

I picked out an elegant, ankle- long maroon dress that hugged her curves and bust perfectly.

She slipped on a pair of matching heels and I kept her hair down while braiding a crown around it.

Meliodas had came out of the bathroom and began getting dressed quickly, while my eyes (thankfully) stayed occupied on Elizabeth.

Diane had then knocked on the door asking for help, and I had finished Ellie's hair right on time.

"Thank you, Y/n! This is gorgeous."

I bowed and scurried into King and Diane's room, picking out an orange jumpsuit that had flared legs.

I found a pair of wedges that fit great with the earrings King bought her, and gave her a over-the-shoulder fishtail braid.

"You should take a small handbag too!", I suggested.

Diane nodded, sticking up her thumb.
"Thanks alot, Y/n! You look beautiful as always."

I looked at my watch. 10:15am.

We had just arrived at Camelot, and Mama had dug herself underground.

The only Sins downstairs being Elizabeth, Diane, Ban and I, we were only waiting on Merlin, Escanor, King, Gowther, and Meliodas.

Everyone else cane rushing downstairs with little to no clothing on, begging me to help them pick out something after looking at the girls.

I told the boys just to find a matching tux, and helped out Merlin with her outfit.

I picked out an off the shoulder, plum colored dress with a slit near the thigh, to pair with an elegant pair of black heels.

Since Merlin's hair was short and she only let me touch it, I just let it down but brushed it and added some finishing touches.

"Done!"

She inspected herself in my full body mirror, which leaned against the far wall.

"I look quite ravishing.. Thank you, Y/n."

"Yes, you do. And you're welcome."

"...We've got to meet with Arthur in 10 minutes! Oh my God, let's go!"