Things you need to know before you start reading

These are the things you need to know before you start reading

1.     I do not own any of these characters, they are created by Stan Lee and owned by Marvel.

2.     This is a fanfiction basis on MCU, and the 2012 Ultimate-Spiderman cartoon, therefore in this book, Peter will look like the MCU Spiderman, but his eyes are blue like in Ultimate-Spiderman, his hair color and texture would also be more like the Ultimate-Spiderman. And his hair is long. The three British forms a family, Peter's dads are Dr.Strange and Loki. Most of the story will be about Peter and his adventures.

3.     This story will take place in a world that's kind of like a fantasy-RPG game, the food they eat and the clothing style will be kind of all over the place. There will be magic, sword fighting, elf, werewolves, maybe vampires, definitely dragons, and other stuff.

4.     The world view will be explained as the story goes on, don't worry if you are not understanding what is happening, but if you do please leave a common on the side while you are reading, I will answer them as long as it will not spoil the future chapter.

5.     English is not my first language, I am sorry if the grammar is off, I am trying my best.

6.     I will try to update as much as possible. But no promise. I will definitely finish this story.
7.    There will be settings that are not a part of the Marvel universe.

8.   Please leave some common on your opinion on the story, I would love some feedback