Chapter 1~ New Path

I know many of you been wanting this series! I've been keeping it hidden too long! Here it is!!

Mckayla
~

"Mmm...fuck. That's what I call...tasty," Nina groaned. She licked her lips as creamy filling pooled into her mouth arousing her taste buds. "Mckayla...God. You're so amazing." Nina looked at me biting her inner bottom lip.

I growled, "How many times do you want me to co--"

"Whoa. What the fuck. You didn't tell me you was making an apple pie," Cullen growled walking into the kitchen.

Cullen grabbed a spoon, looking at what was left. Only a small scoop of ice cream and a few bites left was left. "Nina...for real. The whole damn pie."

Nina chuckled. "I'm sorry. When was the last time you've eaten Mckayla's apple pie?"

Cullen gave her a dumb stare. "Would have been now."

"I didn't eat it--"

Cullen grunted. "We all know Mckayla didn't eat it," Cullen said cutting her off. I wanted no part in this argument.

Nina shrugged. "We're werewolves. Not like I'm going to get fat."

"Unless you get pregnant," Rachel said walking in with a grin. I frowned not enjoying where this conversation was leading. She followed the smell of apple pie only to find it demolished. "Really Nina," Rachel snarled.

"Look...sawry," she said sarcastically.

"She probably is pregnant for all we know," Sara came in enveloping my sister from behind. I was still getting use to them being mated. They had already given each other their mating bites and that put a strain on Nina and I relationship.

Nina was ready but...I wasn't. I still needed time. I wanted to be my own wolf a bit longer.

Sara caught me staring at her and my sister and smiled. Over the last month Sara and I had become friends; something we weren't a long time ago, but people change and get older.

Kaylee walked into the kitchen with her hair swaying around her and climbed her four foot eleven inch self on one of the stools. I stared at her a while until her words pulled me back into the conversation. "Could you be pregnant?" She asked seriously to me and Nina. "That'll be cool. Maybe then..." she pointed to me, "she will stop smothering me with rules."

I growled. "No...Nina isn't pregnant and my rules keep you safe and teach you how to become a strong wolf."

"Yes...I could," Nina said a half second after me as she narrowed her eyes at me like daggers. I looked at her questioning. Why would she tell Kaylee that. "I'm not pregnant, but...I could if that's what your mommy and I really wanted."

I narrowed my eyes at Nina. One; I was still getting use to being called a mom to a twelve year old girl. Secondly; I didn't want to hear about any possibilities of more kids. Period. It infuriated me from the inside that Nina led on the idea that she could conceive or that we wanted to.

Yes, female Weres of a strong bloodline could conceive with another female Were, and Mckayla was definitely from a strong bloodline, but more kids. No.

I didn't want to hear that.

Nina read my expression and leaned off of the counter turning into me. When she pressed her body into me, Nina whispered lowly in my ear. "Let's go to our room now and see if we can make that happen." She was teasing me and it wasn't funny.

My eyes widen at her indication. Nina laughed a little and I snarled.

"Always so serious," Nina stated dryly.