First time having Thai food

Spin off

BamBam

Your boyfriend is Bambam and you have been dating for 1 year and it have been amazing and you love him. You have done a lot together but one thing you haven't done it try Thai food. 

BamBam has told you he has a date planned and you are going to Thai restaurant you are really excited but your actually slightly ill. But you wont let the bother you. 

You and Bambam have had a nice date so far you had a nice evening walk and that was calming and wonderful now it is time for the food. 

You were scared at first but Bambam ordered for you and you tried it and actually end up liking it. 

"babe now you like the food now we can move to Thailand and meet my family and we could get a house a dog maybe 2 fish get married and stuff like that" Bambam randomly says and almost spit out your food and your eyes go wide "what?" "hahah don't worry babe i'm just kidding when you ready we will" Bambam says and kisses you forehead.

2 years later that actually happened. 

I just thought of the spinner whilst I was on holiday when it was my birthday in July and I was like let's just do it I don't think I'll ever do a got7 book so I thought this could be quite cute I've got some other spin offs coming I hope you like them.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜