Vmon abandoned puppy

Vmon

taehyung and namjoon a walking hand in hand on their way home they don't care if people looking at them funny there in love and they don't care.

on the way home they have to walk through an alley it's very dark and scary but they have each other that's all that matters.

Suddenly they hear a puppy cry taehyung is very shocked and confused so is namjoon taehyung let's go of namjoon and goes to search with a puppy namjoon shouting for him because they are still in the dark alley and doesn't want anything to happen to his boyfriend.

But nothing does happen taehyung finds the puppy and the puppy is very thin and dirty it doesn't have a collar so it's definitely been abandoned "can we keep it until we find a new home because it needs food we need to help it" Tae says namjoon loves the fact that his boyfriend went into all baby voice for the little dog so he agreed.
Taehyung and namjoon and taehyung really likes the little dog and they decide to keep him they named him Vmon.

They really liked their Puppy.
They will always keep that puppy in never abandon him like the other owners did.

Hope you like this you know if you have any requests.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜