He's crying

RM and jimin

RM
You're both asleep in bed.
there's been a really hard day for Namjoon and is very stressed out for the next come back.

you keep saying that you understand what she's going through but inside you really don't you have no idea how much stressed he is actually in.

You're asleep for a couple of hours when you hear your boyfriend namjoon crying in his sleep you instantly go for 2 aside hugging him stroking his back and whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

After a while he eventually comes down and turns to you and says "I'm sorry I didn't want you to see that" "it's ok now you need to go to sleep you have a busy day tomorrow I love you."

" I love you too"

Jimin
Well we all know that jimin is the smallest in the group you are also small a lot smaller than jimin which makes getting taller things very hard.
because jimin is the Man of the family he wants to do it so he's trying to get something from the top shelf or the kitchen he gets a box put it on the floor and steps on it.

what he doesn't realise is the box is not very sturdy and cannot hold jimin for that amount of time.

jimin is about to reach for the object when the box falls meaning jimin falls with the box he cries out in pain for his girlfriend to come and she does.

Y/n go straight towards gym in making sure that he didn't drew blood .
luckily he didn't he just cries out for the comfort of your love and you do so for an hour until he stops.

That night you called namjoon to get the stuff and you and Jim and were very happy.

sorry I needed to I didn't know what else to do cos I've never seen that talk I cry like one of my ex boyfriends or something but I hope you liked it if you want the others I will happy Lee do that thank you for reading love you all thanks.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜