Start again

Y/n X BTS

The last month's you have been choreographing on a dance all by yourself without your boyfriend's knowing.

The song is called start again it's about drinking and about how you want to start again and not go out drinking the night before.

Beginning is quite serious but at the end is very sad because you get shot and killed. :)

You're really really nervous your boyfriend's have no idea this is going to happen you're dancing it all on your own and you are so scared at the last moment you almost back out are you walk on stage proudly and you start your dance.

once you started it you heard will your boyfriend's at once gasp really loudly. you almost burst out laughing but because it's a serious dance you have to keep your cool.

At the end of it you literally will like laughing backstage quietly but you and your friends were just laughing.

at the end of your show BTS come running to you I'm like oh my god it was amazing y/n how could you do this to us.

but they thoroughly enjoyed it and wanted you to perform it again on their stage so they can film it and have all the lights and everything.

I'm sorry it's so short I am getting back in the swing of things just there's a lot going on at the moment let me know if you have any requests thank you.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜