BTS having more than one kids at once

Requested

Jungkook- he already has two boys but he recently has had triplets two girls and one boy

Ever since the triplets were born iu and jungkook have five kids and it's insane it's amazing but very difficult for the first 3 weeks  taehyung looked after them and they were fine with that so you could adjust to three more kids.
jungkook now has 5 kids he loves them all dearly but he loves you the most.

Jin - twins 1 boy and 1 girl

Jin knew it was going to be hard with twins 2 newborn babies would be difficult and it is but sometimes you have so much fun with them so they are just new Jin is slightly stressed out but love them dearly and would never change that.

RM twins 2 boys

RM was so excited for his twin boys but it's the first few days was fine because you're in hospital but when you got home a lot of things was hectic his comeback was coming soon in 2 weeks and he was very stressed out and y/n wanted namjoon to help but he was doing other things and stuff and ignoring her so in the end she just left him because RM wasn't helping her at all.

Yoongi 2 boys 2 girl

Having quadruplets is difficult very difficult and because yoongi is the first member of BTS to have children the whole of BTS was helping you and yoongi and y/n and I was very thankful.

Taehyung 3 boys

Taehyung loves history boys he's always wanted to have kids and now he has kids and he loves them so much he will help you whenever you need help always all the time every day he loves you and he loves them you even named one of them after him.

JIMIN 2 girls

jimin with two girls you thought was going to be easy but it ended up being very bad meaning he doesn't know what to do if he's confused and the babies don't want him they want their mother because their mother provide some food and comfort when he wants to do that. But after a while do a couple of weeks jimin looked after his two little girls and love some so much.

JHOPE 2boys 1 girl

Jhope found it very difficult the first few days with 3 babies at once he was a very happy because he is now finally a father the last member of BTS to have kids but has the most kids out of all of them which is quite funny but he hopes to have more in the future because this is very fun he wouldn't give it up for the world.

Requested
Hope you enjoyed it
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜