110

It was just about time when Aoi made into the room where Akashi was staying, "Aoi, are you okay?" the little boy asked his brother with a worried tone.

Akashi tried to approach Aoi but he immediately halted and even took a step back.

"Akashi... I'm sorry." Aoi looked at him with an apologetic look on his face. Akashi was confused about what is happening but he felt a tremendous aura coming out from Aoi and he was too familiar with that feeling.

Bloodlust.

Akashi took another step back, backing away from Aoi. "Akashi, forgive me..." Aoi said once more as his palms began to smoke.

"But I want you dead." he said to his brother, making Akashi's knees tremble with fear. He doesn't understand anything and knowing his brother wants to kill him, made his heart break.

"A-aocchin... Why?" he balled his hands into fist and blue electric currents began to wrap his hands. Akashi never wanted to beat Aoi in the first place because even if he is stonger than Aoi, he couldn't deny Aoi's intellegence. Aoi is more capable of beating anyone as long as he can calculate their movements.

Akashi saw tears rolling down from Aoi's cheeks, making him flinch in surprise, "It's better for you to die than to live in this rotten world, Akashi. Heroes? Villains? Everyone is as rotten as the dead." he replied as he bolted towards Akashi.

Akashi had no time to react but instead he just blocked Aoi's attack by using his arms as a defence.

Akashi yelped as soon as he felt the stinging sensation of Aoi's explosion hitting on his arms. But he didn't let that chance go but instead he grabbed Aoi by his wrist and slammed him down on the floor.

"That's right, Aoi." Kei smirked as he watched his screen, "Kill him. Show me what are you really made of."

"Are you dead yet, Toga?" Katsuki asked as he placed both of his palms in his knees as he huffed for air.

Toga glared at the blonde male, "Sorry to disappoint you, but yeah, I'm still alive." she said as she kicked the nomu on the ground. It was already burnt and thank god, after all of the troubles they went through they can finally move on.

Katsuki never felt so exhausted. He's been fighting nomus continuously from earlier up until now. He felt numb but he's not in the position to stop amd rest, now that he knew that you are here and his two brats are in danger.

"Fuck, after all this shit's done, I'm going to have a fucking vacation." Katsuki grumbled as he clasped his hands. And as soon as he felt the sting coming from his palms, his eyes travelled down—only to see his palms already bleeding and burnt.

He's been overusing his quirk and that isn't a good sign for him. But as we all know, Katsuki isn't one to admit that he's hurt—atleast for now.

Toga followed Katsuki from behind, walking over the dead nomus' corpses. Toga noticed how Katsuki was limping but she never mentioned anything. She knew that Katsuki already knew what was his current condition.

Silence enveloped the both of them. There was nothing left for them to talk about—it was really awkward to be reconciled with the Katsuki, out of all people.

"Ne, I want to ask you something." Toga muttered, making Katsuki tilt his head and turn to her, "What do you want?"

"It's about (y/n)—" Toga was interrupted when she and Katsuki heared a scream coming from afar. It was a kid's voice and it was followed by loud explosions and zapping sounds of electricity.

Katsuki already knew who that was and he doesn't like the sound of it. Katsuki already felt his chest tighten and cold sweats rolling on his temple.

The explosion didn't stop there, but instead it became louder and so did the zapping sounds.

All Katsuki knew was his fert began to move on its own, sprinting towards the direction where the loud sounds were coming from. Toga didn't have a choice but to follow Katsuki.

All the exhaustion Katsuki felt began to fade away and anxiety began yo overtake him. His adrenaline was the only thing that is making him move. He gritted his teeth as he began to run faster.

"AOI! AKASHI!"

A short update for you guys. I know i already said to update more frequently but since school is really an ass and i doesn't let me have a time to rest yet aaaa gomen, minna! ≥﹏≤

anyways, how are you? Please stay healthy! Thank you for reading this story and reaching this far! And even if i don't reply to your comments, I read them! I'm just to shy to reply hhhh im really flattered that you love this story even though I suck at writing.

thank you and see you (not necessarily see hehe) again in the next update!!!