76

Nicholas's pov

"how could you possibly not see this Clarrise? " I asked for the fifth time as I looked at our boarding passes. 

8.00am

It was clearly written but Clarrise somehow had managed to see it as 8.00pm every time she checked the pass.
Now we were heading home with out luggage as we had missed our flight about seven hours ago. 

"I don't uunderstand, I am pretty sure I saw 8 pm but...  I don't understand. " she repeated again as we sat in the back seat of the taxi. "if only you would've let me see the tickets before then this wouldn't have happened. " I mumbled and leaned back. Closing my eyes I tried to calm down. My head was already paining but now it was getting worse.
I wasn't very sad actually,  I never wanted to leave Westbrook in the first place, with all that's happened recently, I just wanted to stay under my covers and not talk to anyone.
But the humiliation and the irritation that I had to go through, annoyed me.

The taxi came to a pause and I opened my eys to see we had reached back home. Getting out I took out our luggage from the trunk and walked up the stairs waiting for Clarrise to open the door. I just wanted to sleep, was it on much to ask for?
Once inside I didn't spend much time talking to mum, instead just went up the stairs and took an Advil before heading off to bed.
Laying there I sighed when my eyes fell on the scrunchie. "why did all of this happen? " I wishpered to myself before closing my eyes. Losing myself into sleep.

"I don't get it. " I mumbled looking at her. No, she wasn't the most gorgeous girl in school,  she wasn't the beauty queen but for some reason, her beauty didn't matter. All that mattered was that she was here.
"why do you do so much for me? " I asked shaking my thoughts away as I took another drag.
Liv looked at me for a few moments before she sighed smiling sadly.

"because you remind me of someone that I love, and how everything could've been a whole lot different if someone was there for him..  Just like I'm here for you. "

A rush of images and memories passed mind, too many for me to handle at a moment and with a sharp pain I woke up, sitting on my bed panting.

"Liv. " I breathed out touching my forehead as I let out a shaky breath. My body suddenly felt cold and I looked to my side to see the window open.
My eyebrows furrowed, I am pretty sure I had closed the window before I left, and I don't remember opening it either. Getting out of my bed I turned on the lights carefully looking all around my room. No one. Walking up to the window I looked outside but it was just an empty street. Sighing I closed the window.

When I turned around, I noticed the difference. It was gone. All of the clothing items, the scrunchie, the pencil case. It was all gone. I walked up to my study table and looked at it perfectly arranged. Liv's notes were still there, they were arranged perfectly and kept to one side but her broken glasses were gone.

Her clothing items which she had left behind were gone as well. Even her scrunchie. They didn't leave anything behind. Sitting down on the chair I sighed as a tear slipped down my cheeks. Taking my phone I turned it on to see the time but my eyes closed when I saw a picture of me and Katherine as the wallpaper now.

Hurriedly I opened my phone and checked my gallary which when I last check was filled with silly pictured of Liv, me and the boys. They were gone. I swiped through all the photos as my hands shook and I bit my quivering lip. Nothing, pictures of me and the boys were there, pictures of my family were there but no Liv...  There was no sign of her. I opened my texts but Liv wasn't there as well,  her contact was erased from my phone. Gritting my teeth I threw the phone away on the ground and took my head in my hands.

They had taken Liv away, but now, they had stolen away the whole of Olivine's existence. It was like she never existed in my life. Pulling on my hair I tried to stop my tears by taking in deep breaths but it didn't work.

My head was trying to find anything,  anything to hold on to when my eyes fell on my laptop. Opening it as fast as I can I quickly checked my emails. Emails and messages, pictures and files that I had of Olivine but nothing. They had even deleted her emails from my computer. Leaning back in my chair I sighed wiping my tears away.

Was taking her away not enough? 
That they had to erase her from my life. Everything, everything was gone. Pictures, texts,  email. I had no doubt C-Rich could do this, but I had never thought he would do something like this.

Taking the only thing left in my life that belonged to Liv I started flipping through it. Flipping through the pages of her notes trying to find something, what?  I didn't know myself.
Olivine wouldn't just disappear, would she? She must've left something behind, anything.

A notification brightened my laptop screen and I stopped looking up. It was an email. Keeping the notes aside on the table I looked at it. It was from an unknown source. I was scared. Was this something from C-Rich? Or was this from olivine?  Or was it just some email notifying me about some sale going on.

Closing my eyes I took a deep breath.  "you have nothing else to lose. " I wishpered and opened the email and leaned back.