36

Third person pov
(unknown)

"what? " the dark haired boy asked loudly making his men jump.
"what? " he repeated as he glared at his men not believing one single thing that he had just heard.

"we found them at the parking lot last night at three o clock sir." one if the low lives repeated himself softly afraid of what his owner might do to him. Sir, as they had always called him was a very good man, sometimes but when he was angry he loved to break bones.. Angry as he was now.

"I thought they were done with the girl at seven o'clock in the evening." the dark haired boy asked and his men nodded. Another one of them spoke up as soon as he could afraid of what might happen if they kept their sir waiting, "yes, sir. They were and they were suppose to meet us in the den around seven thirty or eight, when they didn't come we thought they were, uh, having some fun with the girl or somewhere drinking. " he said as a drop of sweat trickled down the side of his head.

"fun? Having some fun I see. Well, I thought I would too you know, have some fun... But guess what, that fućking wrench is still alive and by what I heard, she is doing really fine. And wait, did you scums always deliver me used products? " he asked sitting up straight as the other shook their head vigorously saying no to their owner.

All of them knew, touching someone that Sir wanted was a crime. Specially because of whose son their sir was.

"but I still don't understand, how is it that she's alive and my two big buff men are dead?" he looked down in a grave thought.

Where had he gone wrong? Was Nicholas there already when these men were sent there? He thought.

Sighing yet again the boy walked towards his window looking at the dark skies. Nicholas was a tough boy indeed, but how did he take both of the big men down? It was impossible to himself to take them down too.

"Richard my boy. " said the old man just entering the room with a warm smile but it faded as soon as his eyes landed on his son who looked troubled.

"what happened? "he said taking a seat in the big chair, his chair, of course it had to be a big one, he was the most feared one after all.

"just something, don't worry about it Dad. I can handle it. " Richard, the dark hair boy said looking at his father and then looked back at the clouds.

Where had he gone wrong? He thought. How was this even possible? According to his trusted source Nicholas was in his house when this happened, then who protected the girl?

"Retracing your steps I see. " the old man said looking at the pictures of the girl that was the cause of Richards deep thoughts.

"she's pretty. " he said and looked at the folder which read.

Olivine Richman.
Age-19
Sex-F
Father-Bradley Richman
Mother - Amanda Richman.
Siblings - one
Address -***
Number-***
Brief -Olivine Richman or Liv is an excellent student and with a socially awkward personality. She moved here from London two years ago when her father had a job transfer and immediately made up her reputation as a good student. She is a tutor to Nicholas Green and is in a public relationship with him. Her best friend till now is know to be Betessa Williams. People she usually associates with are Max Millard and Gregory Fountain....
(continued in page 2)