26

Nicholas's pov

"yeah I will take care. You stay safe Nick. " Katherine said hugging me tightly as I did the same.

Mom was going with her to get her settled in Julliard while I was staying back home for school.

"bye kid. Promise not to get in trouble okay?  Or to even talk to people who might be trouble. " I said for the last time and Kat rolled her eyes but smiled and nodded anyway.
With one last goodbye she went inside the car and mom turned towards me.

"I'll be back in three days. Stay out of trouble okay. Love you. " she mumbled as she hugged me and let go.
After a few more goodbyes she left with Kat leaving me alone for three whole days.

Peace.

"how does it feel? " Ryan asked once I entered the house. All the boys had come to say goodbye to Katherine. She was like a sister to them as well which did relief me most of the time.

"how does what feel? " I asked as I took out beer cans for the four of us.
"how does it feel to finally be able to throw party at your house.i mean the last time we did that was, about a year ago. " he said and I sat down beside David on the couch.

"nope,  no parties here mate. I remember the last time I threw one. They destroyed my couch. " I said seriously as my thoughts went back to the look on mom's face once she saw the broken couch. The memory still gives me chills.

"but seriously bro--" Lukas was cut off when my phone started to ring and I picked up the private number.

Hello?

Hello Green. This is Richard.

I looked up and the boys who were busy talking stopped once they saw my face and I put the phone on speaker.

Hi Richard. It's been a while mate.

It sure has Green. Now, I know we had a long conversation about how you have left the business and all and I'm really sorry to call you, but mate I really need some stuff urgently.

Richard, I don't do--

I know Nicholas. But please I need some stuff as soon as I can, if I didn't need it, I would'nt have called you. Green please, your my brother aren't you?  Help me. I'm ready to pay double.

Instead of replying I looked up at the boys who were looking at me each with different expressions.
David was silent, while Lukas held an expression which clearly said no to the proposal that Richard gave. I looked at Ryan who was thinking, slowly all of us looked at him. And he finally gave up shaking his head in a way letting us know he didn't know what to do.

Alright. But this is the last time.

The moment I said this the boys looked up at me and I refused to look back at them

Thanks mate, I'll text you.

"Why did you say yes!  Why?  Nicholas if C-Rich finds out about this we are screwed! " Lukas shouted getting up.
"he's right Nicholas. We aren't suppose to deal with anyone else anymore. We work for him. "David said siding with LuKas and Ryan just remained silent but the look on his face clearly said that he agreed with Lukas and David.

"I know we work for C-Rich now. But mate,  it's not like we are working for someone else,  it'll be our own thing alright?  Plus,  I still have some stuff left, this will be a good opportunity to get rid of that shit. Don't worry alright. " I said trying to convince the boys but it didn't work.

"you know that if he gets to know,  we're all screwed for a decision you made! " Lukas said and I looked up at him.

"we won't get screwed guys. I'll go and give the thing myself. You guys don't have to go. " I said and Lukas started laughing.
"good thing you cleared that out, I would'nt have gone anyway." with that he left my house followed by David who had a worried look on his face.

"you should be more careful next time Nicholas. We're not just some little street dealers anymore. We work for the biggest dealer in the state if not the country. "he said before getting up and leaving.

When Richard said urgent he did mean urgent.
Almost immediately I had got the text about the quantity and the place he wanted the drop at.

After I got out of my house taking all the stuff in I got a text from Ryan asking me if he should come with me but I still held a grudge and told him no.

I got to the drop location which was  very familiar to me and the boys. This was were we did our deals before we signed up with C-Rich. It was an abandoned alley way.  The alleyway where we had got caught before.

"Green! " I heard Richard who was there with another man beside him.
"thank you so much mate. You have no idea how bad I needed this. " he said taking the packet from me and handing me the cash.
"This is the last time. " I said and started counting the cash as Richard checked the packets.

"this is half. You said you'll pay double. This is not even the correct amount. " I said looking up at Richard who smirked at me.

"mate, come on. Can't you give some discount for your old buddy? " he said walking away from me but I stopped him.
"business is business Richard. " I said advancing towards him slowly but Richard laughed. " oh yes, the ideal principles of Nicholas Green. And what are you going to do about it Green?  You don't have your three body guards to back you up today.but I do. " he finished and two other men walked out of the darkness and stood beside him.

"so, Nicholas. What's it gonna be? You leave with the amount you got and on a friendly note, or you leave without any money and broken bones. "he threatened me but I wasn't backing down. Before I could say anything I heard a voice from behind me.

"or maybe we can leave with the money, the stuff and your broken bones Richard. "Lukas said in his deep voice and the boys got out of Ryan's car and walked up and stood beside me.

"so what's it gonna be Richard. "I asked mocking him and he gritted his teeth commanding his men to fight.

And so they did four against four. Taking the hand of the buff guy who advanced towards me I twisted it behind his back and forced it until I heard a sound of his shoulder displaced and he cried out loud. Being so buff I actually thought he would've continued to fight but instead he just sat down and started crying. I looked at Lukas who had already knocked out the man who was fighting him and was now helping David and Ryan. 
"Nicholas! Richard! " I heard Ryan shout and looked behind to see him running at me with a freaking Lug wrench in his hand. He would've hit my head but I moved and it hit my shoulder making me cry out in pain.

Instead of stopping I lunged towards him and pushed him against the wall and punched it face a few times until I heard the satisfying crack.

"that's enough. " I heard Ryan and David pulled me away from Richard asbhe fell on the ground holding his nose.
Lukas picked up the packet from the side of the alley way and we took the money as we started walking away.

"you'll pay for this Green!  You'll fućking pay! "

That was all I heard before I pressed the accelerator driving away...