70

Olivine's pov

"wake the fućk up! " I shook Tess for the tenth time and she just sighed moving further away from me. I was back in Max's house and Max and Greg were no where to be found. "what do you want Liv? Can't you see I'm trying to..." she went back into sleep before she could compare the sentence and I sighed kicking her thigh which just moved her physically but she was still asleep.

"I want to go home Tess. I'm going back home. Come home with me!  " I said and Tess didn't react right away. "Tess don't you want to go home?  I'm ending the holiday now. I want to go home now. " I said shaking her again and this time she turned around looking at me with squinted eyes. "you're ending the holiday? I thought we still have two weeks? " she asked stretching herself. "yeah we do, but I have some things to do which I can't delay in.  Do you want to go home or not? " I asked shaking her again. "okay okay but what time is it?  I mean are you sure?  You really want to end the holiday? " she ask looking at me and I nodded. "I have people to save and it's 5.30 on the morning come on now or we'll have to wait till tomorrow again." I said pulling her with me and threw a few of Max's clothing items at her which she took but not before giving me a skeptical look.

After about ten minutes Tess was ready and we took two granola bars out of Max's fridge and we're about o leave when, "Liv?  Tess? " a sleepy Max stood at the bottom of the stairs rubbing his eyes as he looked at us in confusion. "you people are leaving? " he asked and both me and Tess shared a look before looking back at him. "yeah just have to go home before Amanda wakes up. You know how moms are. "I said and he nodded looking at the time. "I'll drop you guys. " he said but Tess quickly stopped him. "don't worry about that. I mean.. Uh don't you and Greg have a lot of cleaning to do? " she asked and Max finally looked all about the room and sighed massaging his forehead. "I know but I should --"

"we'll get home before you know it." I said and Tess nodded while Max just looked at us for a few moments before he sighed. Tess looked at both of us and raised her eyebrows. "alright so I'm gonna wait outside. Bye Max. " Tess said turning around and walking out of the house while Max and I stood there in silence. "you're not gonna go?" he asked and I nodded taking a good look at him.
"goodbye Maximus. " I said turning around but Max stopped me. "woah. That's the first time in two years you've taken my full name... You okay Liv? " he asked suddenly sounding very awake but I nodded with a smile. "yeah just, I'll call you okay? Once I reach. " I said and he nodded still not looking fully convinced but not thinking much of I got out if the house and closed the door behind me walking away with Tess and going towards the Central Park which wasn't that far away from Max's place.
"you sure you're not into him? " Tess joked and I slapped her arm slightly as we speed walked in the freezing morning. "I'm not..  But I do wish circumstances were different. " I said and Tess nodded looking ahead as we walked. "he really liked you. " she said and a small smile formed on my face thinking about him and the amazing friendship that we've shared. "yeah. But he doesn't deserve something so rotten. "
"rotten to the core. "

"you sure you want to do this? " Tess asked as she breathed heavily while we stood infront of a book shop. "I'm sure. " I said firmly "it's it's a pretty big decision Liv,  you sure we shouldn't talk to Amanda once before making this decision?  I mean according to what we know,  we are suppose to --"
"according to what we know,  you are suppose to listen to me. We're going home Tess. That's it. And that means all the old rules come back into action. Now, we are going home, do you have anything to say about that? " I asked looking at her with a smirk on my face.
A smirk formed on her face as she listened to me, "nope,  just good to be back. Let's go home. " a  smile formed on her face thinking about what was to come. Squeezing her hand once I let go before walking across the street at the bug black coffee truck which stood there outside the park which was slowly filling up with people doing morning walks. The truck hadn't opened it's shutter yet. Walking straight towards the driver seat I knocked three time on the window when it opened and a middle aged man opened the window as his eyes widened when they fell on me.

"take me home. "