16

Olivine's pov

"so you people just ate. " Tess repeated for the fifth time in our calculus class and I sighed for the fifth time.

"yes, Tess we just ate. Now can we please pay attention to the class? " I pleaded and turned back towards the teacher.

"but, but Olivine! " Tess whined again and I gave her a sharp look that clearly screamed *shut up!!* whuch thankfully worked and with a huff Tess leaned on her desk and started doodling in her notebook.

"so this is what I was talking about Mr. Mattews! This is Calculus! Not a music class! Why were you------" our teacher as always was busy scholding the same boy who as always was humming a tune which as always pissed Mr. Berk.
This made me sigh, I mean he can't we go forward and start learning the stuff that we already know! For a moment my tired eyes slid shut.

"what?" I asked shocked.

"what? " Nicholas asked back making me furrow my eyebrows.

"you think I've never done it? That's, I mean, why would you even say that!? " I asked. We were currently playing 'as many questions we can ask till we are bored because 20 questions are either too much or too less' game.
And after a few rounds of good questions Nicholas had made this big mistake of asking me about my virginity and then answering it on his own.

"no, I mean I know you've done it alright? " he said giving me that wink which is one of my favorite things but right now I felt like punching that eye of his and making him Nick Fury from Nicholas Green in a few seconds.

"it's just I don't think you've done it before like doing it with me. Okay? Why are you taking it so offensively? " he asked innocently making me scroff.
I heard my sigh and then a smile formed on his face...
His mouth opened and and stopped him midway,
"now don't freaking say that you're happy that you were my first! " I spat it out with nothing but grimance in my face and that shut Nicholas up. But then he smirked again.

"so I was--"

"shut up. "

"aww"

"shut the fućk up. "

Nicholas started laughing hard and after a few moments my anger faded away, 'if you only knew.'

"okay okay now, stop. Alright, worst experience ever? " I asked and without even thinking or taking a moment Nicholas blurted out,

"History class in middle school. "

"Nicholas, that's usually torture for most of us! " I said giggling (?? Okay what's the fućk is wrong with me?)
I stopped and Nicholas looked at me with that sneaky smirk, "I didn't think it was torture for you though, I mean you're a Nerd.... " he stretched that Nerd part out pinching my nose and shaking my head.

"okay stop! Come on Nicholas. Worst experience ever! Like ever!! " I asked again and Nicholas stopped laughing, he just stared at me for about a minute while I looking at my hands because I felt nervous and that was pretty awkward?

Then he sighed and looked up and the night sky. We had left our chairs and we're sitting on the grass because I think both of us liked ruining our outfits.