37

Olivine's pov

"didn't think I'll get to see you in a hospital. " , Tess said walking out of the washroom making me scroff. Pushing myself up on my hands I leaned back on the pillows and sighed.

"yeah well I was tried to be killed so, I guess hospital sounds better than a graveyard. " I said looking at her. Tess walked in a few minutes after Nicholas and Ryan had left and as soon as she did David got up and rushed outside without saying anything.

"seven stitches. " she said once she saw my wince a bit as I tried to move my leg. "seven?" I asked surprised as I removed the blanket from top of me and looked at the red freshly stitched skin "That knife was a small one but sharp I guess. "she replied taking a seat on on side of the bed while I examined the cut.

"you gotta admit those two were idiots, I mean carrying such a sharp knife, jabbing it in my tight, yet still unable to cut the femoral artery man. I mean, they could've easy made me bleed to death or paralyzed my while leg, but those idiots missed it. " at this Tess laughed nodding as she looked back at me and we stared at each other in silence.

"I shouldn't have fought with you, you know. " she said making me roll my eyes playfully. "tell me something new Tess. " she smacked my arm laughing as I held on to it groaning, "damn, are you serious? " my eyes widened as I saw the scratch marks all along my arms. My skin was red and I basically looked sick.

"what did you tell Nicholas? " I asked drinking some water as I took her hand in mine and squeezed it in a friendly gesture. "the truth, I always tell the truth. " she said making me smile. " good. Now can you smuggle in some donuts or hamburgers? I'm hungry. "
"no can do Liv, you are in a hospital plus, you literally have a big black bruise on your stomach, I don't think you'll be able to eat hamburgers and all. " she said while I stared at her in disbelief. "what? " she asked and I blinked thinking back to what she had just said. "you do know that my organs are functioning right? I'm absolutely fine? And black bruise doesn't mean that's I can't eat something delicious. What is wrong with your common sense? " I said laughing as I smacked her head lighting making her huff.

"yeah, yeah whatever. Don't you wanna know who it was?" she asked making me look at her with amusement.
"oh honey, I already know who it was. " I said as I took my phone in my hand and opened instagram.

"well, enlighten me then. "she said looking back at me with a smirk on her face.

"Richard. "

Nicholas's pov

"Richard. "

I opened the door making Tess and Liv look at me. Live held a soft smile on her face while Tess, well she stared at Ryan.

"Richard? How do you know Richard? " I asked walked up to her bed and sitting down. Her hand found mine and she started playing with my fingers. "I heard them say that name as they walked away. It was after that I speed dialled Tess. " she said softly and I sighed.

"who is Richard, Nicholas? Do you know him? " I heard Liv ask and looked at her. She looked back at me with a blank face. I didn't know what she was feeling, I didn't know what she was thinking. I looked at Ryan and Tess and they got the message as they got up and left the room leaving me and Liv alone.

"you don't, you don't have to worry about this. " I said looking running my fingers through her scratches accidentally making her wince but she smiled brushing it off.

"what are you hiding from me Nick. I need to know. " she wishpered after a while as her hand came up to my cheek caressing it lightly making me sigh. "he's someone I know. But don't worry Liv, I promise I'll never let anyone, or anything touch you ever again. Liv, I swear I can't believe that this would happen. I'm so sorry. I just, I'm sorry Liv. " I said making her smile and I looked up at her weirdly.

"well, dating a drug dealer comes with its perks doesn't it? " she said smiling and pulled me in for a kiss before I could reply.

"okay you two, no doing all that stuff here. Now Nick, go out, I need to check up on Olivine. " mom said entering the room with a smile on her face. Liv, laughed at my irritated face and I walked out of the room but stopped when I saw Ryan and Tess practically making out in the corridor.

"it's a freaking hospital. " I said making them jump and Tess hid her face in Ryan's as we laughed together. 

The laughter however ceased as my phone started vibrating and I picked it up.

Hello?

Nicholas Green.

I looked up at Ryan and he looked back with concern in his eyes and I walked away from them before answering.

C. Hi.

How are you Nicholas? 

I'm..  I'm absolutely fine boss, why what's up?

Oh, nothing really. I heard something... I'm not in town at the moment. But we will have to talk as soon as I come back. That will be in a week. Come to my office then. Come alone.

Okay.  I'll come alone.

I replied my voice fading as I turned my head around to see Ryan talking with Tess but his eyes were on me.

Be strong boy. Be strong. I'll talk to you later.

Bye.

I gulped and looked at my phone which had Liv and me hugging as I wallpaper.

"everything okay? "Ryan's voice startled me and I looked at my with my eyes widened.
"everything..  Everything's fine. " I replied nodding my head and filled him in about the conversation that I had just had with C-Rich and at the end Ryan just looked as worried as I was.
"don't worry mate, everything will be okay. " he said patting my shoulder and I nodded walking back to Liv's room.