Pills.

**mentions of suicide**

  "...So that's it, y/n?" Joj cries out. You look at him with no emotion and nod. "This isn't going to work. We spend no time together." He's heart broken. His eyes were blood red and tears were falling from his eyes and down his soft cheeks. "I need you." He begs and falls to his knees, grabbing your hands. "I'll make it work. I'll make sure I spend enough time with you. Just give me another chance." You look at your luggage and back and Joji. "I can't." You whisper and he doesn't move. He looks down and silently cries. He looks defeated. "I wish I could have made things better sooner." He whispers and you grab your things, walking out the door.
      Joj felt empty. After crying for so long Joji didn't feel anything. He wasn't sad, angry, or anything. He simply went upstairs to his studio and began working on music like he always did.
      He hasn't showered in days, he hasn't ate or even slept. He just stayed in the studio and worked on music. He was like a working music. He didn't want to focus on anything else. He didn't want to focus on you.
      A week goes by and he's had enough. He gets up and goes to the bathroom, getting his pills that he leaves in the medicine cabinet. He turns on the bath and sets it to the coldest setting.
      Once the bath was full enough he wrights a note saying, "i thought we would last forever. please don't run away." He steps inside and shivers. He doesn't bother turning off the water. His lips were already purple and his body seemed to go pale. He grabs the pills and downs almost all of them.
       A couple minutes later the downstairs neighbors see that water is dripping from their ceiling, they call the landlord so he sees what's going on. Just to find Joji in his bathtub. The water was soaking the carpet in the other room, the water has filled up to his ankles. He turns the water off quickly and grabs Joj, pulling him out and quickly calling 911 as he starts giving him CPR.
      Once the medics show up they put him on a stretcher, seeing that he still has a small pulse. they wrap him up in a blanket and quickly take him to the hospital.
      At the hospital they take his wet clothes off and put a dry hospital gown on him. They hook him up to multiple machines and give the people on his emergency card a call. The first person on his contact list was you.
      You run into his hospital room as fast as you can. You see him sitting up and drinking water while reading the newspaper. "Hey baby." He smiles. "Joj...joj what happened?" You ask and you grab his face, feeling around his face, touching his nose, mouth eyebrows, and hair while you try to check up on him. "Oh nothing, baby. i'm okay." He smiles and kisses you. He seemed perfectly healthy, like he didn't just try to commit suicide.
      You hear a nurse come in and she frowns when you look at her. "sorry, Ms. y/l/n for your loss." You look back down at the hospital bed and notice his black lips and his extremely pale complexion.

**this sucked. but can y'all follow me on instagram 🥺 @nevaeh.lorene that would be great. i also have something else in my drafts that i'm excited to write!