🌼 Sleep 🌼

You move your hands across his soft face. Tracing every single detail. His lips, his nose, the little wrinkles that form when he furrows his eyebrows when he giggles. That was one of your favorite things about him. You loved this man more than life itself. You never understood why, because you never really fell for a boy. Not in middle school or high school. Only Joj. And you were okay with that.
"You like doing this, huh?" His deep but soft voice fills your ears and makes you relax. You move your hands down to his chest, feeling the soft beat of his heart. "Of course. I'm not sure why I do though." You giggle. You can sense his smile too.
"Yeah, well I look like a mess today." He laughs and you shake your head ever so slightly. "Never. You're too cute." You laugh and he blushes in embarrassment. He rolls his eyes. "Yeah, okay. Whatever you say." He pecks your cheek and you feel heat rise in your cheeks. "You're beautiful." He says tiredly and you look at his eyelids, they were becoming heavy.
     "Let's go to bed." You say softly and stand up, taking his hand and helping him up.
       You don't blame him for being tired. He was constantly in the studio working on his music. He's go days without sleeping sometimes. You seen the bags underneath his eyes. They were so noticeable and you felt bad. You always offered him to come to bed with you but he'd protest. But tonight is different.
      "You're actually going to bed. What a surprise." You say sarcastically as you lay down with him and he wraps his arms around you. "Hush." He laughs weakly. "I'm going to try to sleep better." You smile and kiss his jaw and he rubs tiny circles on your hip bone and hums softly. "I love you." He grumbles in his rough, raspy, and tired voice. "I love you too." You say and look at him. The pale moonlight was lighting up his skin. You put your head on his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat as he slept, you shortly falling asleep after him, enjoying this somewhat rare moment.