🌼 WANTED U 🌼

Joji sits next to you on the couch and he lets out a sigh. He runs his fingers through his jet black hair and he bites his lip.
        You and Joji have been having a weird relationship. He had a girlfriend, but he still talked to you and kissed you. You loved him more than anything in this whole world. You have kept this a secret for two whole years. He would break up with her, but then get back together with her and it would be a cycle. Currently, they weren't together. And you and Joji have been getting a lot more serious. But, you couldn't trust him. You knew he talked to other women in the past.
        You were just as nervous as him. "So. We are gonna be completely honest. Right?" He looks at you and nods. "Yeah. Completely honest." He lets out a shaky sigh.

Joji:

      I was so nervous because I knew I had to be honest. And I want to be with her for forever. I truly love her more than anything. But I'm so scared that once she finds out some of the stuff I've done she doesn't want to be with me or lose complete trust in me. In this situation, I'm not too good at hiding wholesome truths.

Y/n:

"Are you seeing anyone other than me currently?" You ask him softly. "No, of course not." He shakes his head. "When was the last time you talked to someone else?" You ask and he shifts in his seat. You already knew that you were gonna most likely regret asking this question. "Y/n.."
"You said 100% honesty." You snap. "I know what I said, baby. I'm being honest when I say 2 weeks ago." Your heart drops. "Are you serious?" You laugh sadly. "Joj. You were telling me how much you wanted to make this work and how this time was going to be it. But you were still talking to someone at that time?" You cock an eyebrow. "Y/n, I dropped her." You roll your eyes. "What was it? Just sexual stuff? Or were you telling her the same stuff you were telling me?"
He looks at you but quickly moves his glance. "Just sexually." You laugh. "So you just can't control.." you stop yourself. "I can't do this. You lied to me."
"But I'm being honest now!" He yells. "Y/n I have a waited for so long to-" you cut him off. "No, I've been waiting. I've been waiting on your girlfriend of 2 years. I've been waiting on all of these there girls you talk to. You haven't been waiting for shit." You growl. He sighs softly. "Really?"
You nod. "Yeah. So I don't want to be in a relationship with someone I already have trust issues with."
"Y/n I love you." He says and stands up, moving over to you. "I don't wanna hear that right now." You whisper and he wraps his arms around you. "Y/n. Please. Listen to me." He says softly and moves the hair out of your face. "I love you. So much. So, so much and I want to make this work. You can go through my phone, take my password, anything you want. But just know that for these past 3 years I have wanted you."
You bite your lip and look at him. "Fine. I'll give you one chance. But you better not screw this up, Miller." You mumble and he smiles brightly. "Seriously?!" You nod softly. "Seriously." You laugh and he hugs you tightly.
He clears his throat. "So does that mean we're dating?" You nod. "I think so." You laugh and he nods. "We're dating!"

THIS SUUCKKEEEEDDDDDD