🌼 psycho 🌼

here's a long imagine no one asked for, also. trigger warning
You listen to his soft, muffled screams against the rag in his mouth. All the lights were out except for the one that hung over the table of tools next to him. You couldn't see the details on him, you mostly just made out his frame. He doesn't know that you were the one who sat here and literally kidnapped him. What would he think? He'd think that you're a psycho. You couldn't stand the fact that he left you. So, you had to get him back.
"Joj, please just shut up." You roll your eyes. You couldn't tell but his eyes got wide. He knew that voice a little too well.
You walk over to where he was sitting and sit on his lap, pulling the rag out of his mouth. "what the fu-" he starts shouting but you quickly cover his mouth. "No need for all that." You say softly and smile. He looks at you with panic and fear. "Now since you decided to be bad you can sit here and think about what you've done." You say sternly and kiss his cheek, walking back upstairs. The whole way back upstairs you heard him try to scream and you heard his sobs through the rag.
      Hours later you come back down with two plates of dinner and you smile at him. "Hungry?" You ask and you move the small two person table by him and you sit down across from him after you untied his hands and removed the rag. "Y/n what the hell is wrong with you?" He growls and you just start to eat, ignoring him. "Answer me, damnit!" He screams and you look up at him with a blank expression. "Don't start thinking you're all high and mighty now, George." You laugh. "Last time I checked you're in my basement and you're tied to a fucking chair. So I'm the last person you want to raise your voice at." You growl and he laughs. "I know you, y/n. I know you won't hurt me." You look back down and continue to eat the steak on your plate. "You don't know me anymore."
      "Is it jealously? Are you jealous that she lays next to me every night? Are you jealous that I tell her I love her? Are you jealous that she's the one with the ring on her left finger and not you? Are you jealous that I have son with her? Are you-" you cut him off. "Shut up. Shut the fuck up." You growl and grab your knife off the shelf that was down there and you hold it against his neck. "I'll do it." You pant. "I could careless." He responds and you make eye contact with him for 30 seconds. "If you're gonna do it then do it now, baby." He smiles.
      You and George broke up 3 years ago and you haven't seen him since and it was killing you. You asked to meet up with him and he rejected. But you didn't stop there obviously.
      "You're fucking psycho." He says as you lower the knife from his neck. He moves his hands down to untie the rope around his legs. You just stand there, not knowing what to do. He was right. You couldn't hurt him even if you wanted to. "If I can't have you then no one can." You say softly. "Y/n, I was thinking about taking you back but after this I don't think I can." He looks around the room and brushes his clothes off. Your eyes go wide. "Are you serious?" You say and you look at him. "Please..please.." you beg. "I don't know what got into me." You say and put your arms around his neck. "You even said it yourself. I can't hurt you." You grab his face and basically force him to look you in your eyes. "My wife and kid..."
      "What to they have to do with anything?" He pulls away from you. "You're gonna hurt them."

Can y'all tell I just can't write for the life of me 🤠