🌼 h a p p y 🌼

You take a deep breath of the fresh air and grab Joji's hand. "It feels so nice out here." You sigh out and smile and look over at him, noticing his smile. "It does." He grabs the basket and pulls out the food, setting your sandwich and bag of chips and water by you. "I like this." He points out and sighs happily. "Do you?" You ask and laugh softly. He nods. "Yeah, I do. It's peaceful." He takes a bite of his food and moves the hair away from his face.
"I'm glad you enjoy this." You say softly and take a drink.
This is your and Joji's second date technically. I mean, you and him would chill out over at his house but Joji says that those don't count as dates. It's just kinda like a hang out thing.
        "What do you want to do after this?" He asks and looks up at you. You shrug. "I'm not sure. I'm fine with just playing video games at your house." You say as he nods. "We can do that."
          Once you both arrive to his house you notice how tired he looks. "Joj, if you want me to go home so you can rest I will." You say softly and he shakes his head. "No, no. Please don't go." He says and looks at you. "But you need sleep." You mumble and he walks up to his room. "It's because I've been editing and it's just a little stressful for me." He says as you follow him.
           "So why don't you take a break?" He sighs and sits by the computer. "If I take a break it's gonna be permanent." You walk behind him and rub his shoulders and back. "Maybe that's what you need. I mean, you look awful." You say. "Not in a mean way though! I'm just saying. You need to take care of yourself a little better. And if that means quitting YouTube then I think you should do it. I've seen you have those seizures and it honestly scares me." He sighs. "I just don't want to be a let down." You shake your head quickly. "You won't. You won't. Here, lay down." He does as you say and sighs. "I'll be back with a glass of water."
         You walk downstairs and take out the ice tray and put it in a glass cup, filling up the glass with cold water. Once you get back upstairs you see that he's already asleep. Poor boy. You kiss his forehead and set the water on the nightstand and crawl into the bed and cuddle close to him. And in this moment you realized your happiness was with Joji.

A sister wrote a more positive imagine!

Joji imagines 💛जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें